• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

useless ebayer seller

mini-z-awd

i needed a radio so i looked around ebay and saw this seller had good feedback not alot but good so i thought why not buy from them i wish i didnt know as i received my parcel today and i was shocked to see what i got there was no box just the plastic holder that you get in the box with some bubble wrap on top and it was in a plain brown envolope you would expect a box not a envolope the only good thing is it wasnt damaged in anyway and nothing was missing oh and the seller was top_rc001

WP_000046_zps13dca11b.jpg

WP_000045_zpsdae5b62f.jpg

WP_000044_zpsfbc5db1f.jpg

That is a bit stupid!!! Leave bad feedback for the packaging. I always make sure everything is boxed correctly and swamped with various sizes and density of bubble wrap packed out with newspaper so nothing will move about :) I did get a parcel once that looked more like drugs than driveshafts lol!!!

That is a bit stupid!!! Leave bad feedback for the packaging. I always make sure everything is boxed correctly and swamped with various sizes and density of bubble wrap packed out with newspaper so nothing will move about :) I did get a parcel once that looked more like drugs than driveshafts lol!!!

iam the same i try and use more than is needed to make sure it doesnt get damaged but this was just a big joke one peice of bubble wrap covering one side of the plastic casing aint good and feedback will not be good but aim waiting till i calm down before doing that

That's worrying...I've recently ordered a BL combo from the same seller.How long did it take for your radio to arrive?

Existing feedback doesn't give any reason to be concerned and comms so far have been spot on...but if it isn't brand new in manufacturer packaging as described then I won't be happy.

to be honest, I'm astounded by some of the d***heads that frequent ebay and they are now becoming a lot more prevalent, especially around realistic pricing, postage and just general descriptions. Really grates on me when someone has uploaded something with a one liner from ebay mobile. Shows to me they really CBA. For example I can get a Baja couried for

Edited by Exos

That's worrying...I've recently ordered a BL combo from the same seller.How long did it take for your radio to arrive?

Existing feedback doesn't give any reason to be concerned and comms so far have been spot on...but if it isn't brand new in manufacturer packaging as described then I won't be happy.

it took just over a week form date of order and your right there feedback looks good but looks are deceiving with some peple on ebay these day`s

to be honest, I'm astounded by some of the d***heads that frequent ebay and they are now becoming a lot more prevalent, especially around realistic pricing, postage and just general descriptions. Really grates on me when someone has uploaded something with a one liner from ebay mobile. Shows to me they really CBA. For example I can get a Baja couried for

i recently purchased a new vibrator for the missis and it got opened in customs i wonder what they thought XD

Good job they didn't make you go in ;)

I'm guessing they only picked it up because it came shipped with a car battery :P

Quick update - the combo I'd mentioned above turned up today after an order was placed with the same seller on 21st. Came in full manufacturer packaging, sealed and brand new so no issues with the transaction from my end. Guess it might be specific to the more bulky items since they offer free postage....?

The combo? All soldered up and had a quick test - goes forward and back fine. Can't take it out properly until next week though