• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

This looks brilliant for waterproofing RC electrics.

DreXeL

Saw a few videos of this stuff a while back whilst they were still developing it, but it has actually gone on sale now:

Looks ideal for ESCs and stuff, but also for coating the whole car in the stuff to make it much easier to clean. It's already available to buy in the states:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Stops-Rust-18-oz-NeverWet-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Kit-274232/204216476#.Ud3DWtK1FCg

Hopefully won't be long before you can buy it over here :)

Yeah I just read the reviews, not so good for coating the whole car in then. Still, looks like a great alternative to CorrosionX and plastidip for doing ESCs and the like :)

Edited by DreXeL

saw a thread on rccrawler about this stuff. a few guys on there have tried it and say it works but i don`t get on the instructions were it say`s not to use on electrics but they dunk a calculator in the stuff and even a iphone and then even dunk it and they both still work but i wouldnt dare try it on my esc incase it go`s pop i would rather use plasti dip or corrsion x or something like that.

Edited by mini-z-awd

They are probably just covering their asses, it clearly works with electronics as they've demo'd it several times.

Yeh I posted about this a few weeks back. Still cant seem to find an importer. Only place is Home Depo, and far as I can see they dont ship internationally. :(

You can't get this in the UK as it isn't approved and as yet is actually illegal to import and sell.

There was some muppet selling it on eBay a few weeks ago and blatantly in the text even said the same.....

I thought er.....you're selling it...in the UK

Edited by Exos