• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my mini

reefshark

little update to the mini guys i rubbed back one panel today of rust and fixed the passenger window with the help of my dad we also needed to fix the drivers side door ive applied some rust preventer and will be putting some primer on later today and finally paint it

startingontherust001.jpg

startingontherust002.jpg

your only supposed to blow the bloody door off... oh you did

startingontherust003.jpg

welding work on the door

startingontherust006.jpg

startingontherust005.jpg

Edited by reefshark

my window was closed wished id opened it now it dosnt sound great at the mo because of the blowing pipe but when i get my stainless twin dtm one it will sound great

Edited by reefshark

DRRRROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love the mini mate :good::good: ya need the italian job soundtrack now :D

But how old are ya cause 1400 to insure is utter bonkers i pay a shed load for mine but its a group 18 whats the mini cooper group :blink:

but still nice car and your doing a top job (fancy coming round and giving me a hand)

DRRRROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but still nice car and your doing a top job (fancy coming round and giving me a hand)

it will cost you lol

im on my parents insurance so i pay what ever increase in the premium having me on the insurance cant drive until next year even though i could drive fine this year its the stupid law