• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any meets round west midlands area? ANYONE ?!

rytis

Yeah you totaly right... Looks like there are more people interested. So who is up for a meet?

I'm up for a meet, just need to sort out a new engine in my hyper, I'm I'm ready to go (btw, anyone got an engine for sale?)

Hi, I'm from brierley hill ( near merry hill centre ) me and a mate would be interested in meet ups, what cars do u run? On or off road? I have a firestorm flux and a 1/14 lc racing emb-1

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm from brierley hill ( near merry hill centre ) me and a mate would be interested in meet ups, what cars do u run? On or off road? I have a firestorm flux and a 1/14 lc racing emb-1

im from wolverhampton, so not too far, and i run off road buggy and i think one of the other guys on here runs a 1/5 baja. and another guy that i met up with on here also runs off road

I am from Wordsley near Stourbridge and normally run down Dudley Wood, theres a wicked bmx track down ther and me and a mate go most weekends. We both have Traxxas nitro slash's and Hpi Blitz and brushless slash.

It is mate, me mom lives over that way and we play footy on the fields most Sundays, that how we discovered the track. It really is a little gem. As it stands though, our nitro trucks aren't that waterproof and my elec slash isnt as ive upgraded it to a non waterproof brushless system (silly me), the track is covered with puddles and standing water with all the bad weather we have had. As soon as it picks up I'll be there at least twice a week.

It's supposed to be dry this Sunday, so let's get a meet organised.

Best off doing a meet early afternoon as it will be rammed with footballlers and it will be quiet. Im up for it though

Best off doing a meet early afternoon as it will be rammed with footballlers and it will be quiet. Im up for it though

Sorry meant the morning will be rammed with footballers and the early afternoon will be quiet!

I live in brockmoor brierley hill if u know where that is? Iv got the latest firestorm flux its supposed to be waterproof. Is this track I'm the woods by the saltwells pub?

Have you got a postcode for this place? As for not being waterproof, you'd be surprised how well they can cope with water. I've fully submerged servos and receivers and they're still working fine.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

dt360vw, yeah I know brockmoor, is your name Jonah by any chance?

Leo, the postcode is DY2 0BP, the track itself is quite tooked away, looking at the pub straight on look to the left, there is a small carpark over the road with 2 big football pitches, the track is then next to the changing rooms.

Iv got an fg marder but it's seen better days my dad knocked it up from spares lol iv also got the firestorm an a 1/14 buggy iv just built but not finished yet