• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

fastrax enduro

shaanaleem92

please dont listen to percy,it advice from a guy that run electric,the p3 or bullit plug is perfect for os,bullit engines,where a novarossi is a 6 for glowplugs and maybe turbo,i use a 8 to 9 on 25 and larger engines,i get my engine done by the uk  buggy team manager,he good friends with the guy that got the licsense to make the bullit,if the plug wrong your hear it when you run.

• Like 2

please dont listen to percy,it advice from a guy that run electric,the p3 or bullit plug is perfect for os,bullit engines,where a novarossi is a 6 for glowplugs and maybe turbo,i use a 8 to 9 on 25 and larger engines,i get my engine done by the uk  buggy team manager,he good friends with the guy that got the licsense to make the bullit,if the plug wrong your hear it when you run.

Uk buggy team? Thats about as legit as rookie manging 10 gallons out of a bullit

You lot do spout some right crap and then moan at me..just because everyone else does it doesnt mean its right...but then again if these so called experts jumped off a cliff so would you lot

...just sayin'

If I could I would

Thanks....if at any time you can and will...then let me know please (I will give you step by step instructions with pictures if needed)...or if you wear it out or break it or replace crank/sleeve...shout. :)

Oh and if you have a 360 protractor that would bolt to the end of the crank instead of using the vernier, that would work too.....anyways if you have the engine apart at anytime and can do the do for me that would be great. :)

purcey you really are full of it,up to the brim mate JUST SAYING,and you claim to work in a model shop?you really think we would blow up expensive engines?what nitro you running?rc rookie might be his name,but he knows what he doing ,the only person that talks like a expert is you ?well please go and give your advice on outher pan car owners  and to the electrics lot,i am sure you wont find the nitro lot ,talking utter crap on your tread?,please name the model shop you work at so all nitro user can avoid it,aint you ever heard of the national team?darren bloomfield ect,google it you might just learn something,

• Like 1

@shaanaleem92 it says the listing has ended

try again, it doesnt say ended when i go on it,

it is also in the for sale section btw, have a look there

Thanks....if at any time you can and will...then let me know please (I will give you step by step instructions with pictures if needed)...or if you wear it out or break it or replace crank/sleeve...shout. :)

Oh and if you have a 360 protractor that would bolt to the end of the crank instead of using the vernier, that would work too.....anyways if you have the engine apart at anytime and can do the do for me that would be great. :)

i cant say when or if i can, but if i happen to be taking the engine apart at anytime in the future i will get back to you :) , and the step by step instructions would be helpful :) never taken apart an engine before :P, so always something to learn. hopefully nothing breaks though lol. and perhaps someone else who owns one may be able to help sooner :), i dont have a vernier but can try protractor :P

also can i ask why you require this information?

purcey you really are full of it,up to the brim mate JUST SAYING,and you claim to work in a model shop?you really think we would blow up expensive engines?what nitro you running?rc rookie might be his name,but he knows what he doing ,the only person that talks like a expert is you ?well please go and give your advice on outher pan car owners  and to the electrics lot,i am sure you wont find the nitro lot ,talking utter crap on your tread?,please name the model shop you work at so all nitro user can avoid it,aint you ever heard of the national team?darren bloomfield ect,google it you might just learn something,

Darren Bloomfield drives for losi, their is no national "team" people are sponsered by a company they drive for them, simple, and funnily enough my boss competes with bloomfield, boots, martin, Tebo, the lot so i wont be naming the model shop i work at because it has nothing to do with him you just dont like the fact not everyone believes your bull****, so like my boss just asked, what buggy and what engine because im sure he will LOVE to have a look see.

and for christ sake ITS PURCY, not percy, not purcey, P U R C Y

Oh and  i still own and drive nitro by the way, unless you stalk me, and hide in the bushes and watch me 24/7 that would be weird 

Edited by PurcyP

also can i ask why you require this information?

Yes. :) I am not trying to rush you...just saying if it happens then let me know. :)

I am interested in knowing the timing figures for the exhaust/inlet ports and the crank timing for the Fastrax Enduro because I can see that it is made in the same factory as another well known engine....I am wondering what the differences are. :)

Yes. :) I am not trying to rush you...just saying if it happens then let me know. :)

I am interested in knowing the timing figures for the exhaust/inlet ports and the crank timing for the Fastrax Enduro because I can see that it is made in the same factory as another well known engine....I am wondering what the differences are. :)

i see i see... well ill let you know...if i get to it or not.... really busy trying to get myself a place in uni and sorting out finance etc... also had a car accident yesterday...so the likes of claims etc... and doctors .... then on another note hospital visits etc... thinking of it i havent used or touched anything relating to RC in i think 2 weeks :o

Edited by shaanaleem92

Darren Bloomfield drives for losi, their is no national "team" people are sponsered by a company they drive for them, simple, and funnily enough my boss competes with bloomfield, boots, martin, Tebo, the lot so i wont be naming the model shop i work at because it has nothing to do with him you just dont like the fact not everyone believes your bull****, so like my boss just asked, what buggy and what engine because im sure he will LOVE to have a look see.

and for christ sake ITS PURCY, not percy, not purcey, P U R C Y

Oh and  i still own and drive nitro by the way, unless you stalk me, and hide in the bushes and watch me 24/7 that would be weird 

are you saying if you are being stalked and watched 24/7 from bushes then you dont use nitro?

Oh and calm down Purcy...please.

Let me tell you I could shout all day about this and that....at the end of the day you can only offer the advice and if that advice is called into doubt then give any backup info. you may have........after that it is can only escalate into pointless ranting

Oh and calm down Purcy...please.

Let me tell you I could shout all day about this and that....at the end of the day you can only offer the advice and if that advice is called into doubt then give any backup info. you may have........after that it is can only escalate into pointless ranting

I do give back up info, their is enough of it on google let a lone else where :| they never read it or the argument might go another way, but yessir i give up now anyway, id rather argue with my stuffed giraffe.

Edited by PurcyP

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?319996-What-causes-Detonation

i can pull hundreds of links off google alone, ive tried posting all this but no one reads it 

Yes but we are not getting these problems to suggest we need to change our plugs... a slight change to tune does the trick.

Have you ever leaned it out and it makes that noise like the video below n thought oh ill richen it a bit n go around the problem.

to be honest everyone can shout and scream at me once they actually try it and then if im wrong so be it, humble pie. 

i can pull hundreds of links off google alone, ive tried posting all this but no one reads it 

Yes...and everyone here can give links to say that a .21 buggy engine using a turbo plug will run with a OS P3...I have never had that plug in my hand so my comments about it would be pointless...eh?