• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

:Official: NEB Thrasher Bash @ Crimdon 30/06/2013

Always handy to ave a spare , just make sure the bullets are the same size all round and then its just a swap out rather than soldering up at a bash.

I still haven't done this myself but I am going to make an adapter , although trooper has still to replace mine .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah thats what ill do mate 

You having much luck with the hyper bill mate? Stick my name on here for a deffo

I have had a few bites and a good laugh I had one idiot tall me he was going to give

Yea can do mate if your done with it dont need it till the the wkend like

Am all done with it mate a best pop it in the shop tonight cos am not out this weekend a think a couple of us are hitting summerhill early sunday morning  :thumbsup:

I'm off to the garage to get the losi sorted I will run at this bash!!!!!!!

Oh dear that's you ****ed it then ..

You are ***** at maintenance and you best just leave it as it is if you ask be BAWBAG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

20130624_144722_zps0eb95712.jpgHad the losi out at summerhill bmx track today what a unreal track jumps are crazy ended up busting a shock cap so ordered new ones had a full strip down and clean and new wheels and tyres

If there plastic your best off upgrading them to alloy mate

20130624_144722_zps0eb95712.jpgHad the losi out at summerhill bmx track today what a unreal track jumps are crazy ended up busting a shock cap so ordered new ones had a full strip down and clean and new wheels and tyres

Looks tidy I will swap my hyper for it

Edited by cybermenace

ooohhh not long now....been trying to get the new project completed in time but the diff needs more attention than i have available...

baja 5.1X is gonna try to break shiesty bils losi :tease:

SHUT IT !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ooohhh not long now....been trying to get the new project completed in time but the diff needs more attention than i have available...

baja 5.1X is gonna try to break shiesty bils losi :tease:

• Like 1