• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

:Official: NEB Thrasher Bash @ Crimdon 30/06/2013

Crimdon June bash 30/06/2013

This is a cracking place and a well know baja buster so be warned ..

Our last outing there was awesome one of the best bashes I have had in a long time, the weather also helped out being great hopefully the same again for this bash.

KFC is another guarantee after the bash if anyone is interested , that will be me , trooper and Howie the lol

This will suit all scales too there is loads of jumps for the nitro and electric guys my blitz go some great air time the last outing we had there :D

Also there is a big old drain cover thats always best to dodge if possible :doh:

Go to the following postcode then follow the direction in the picture it should get you there Ok TS27 4BN we start bashing between 10-11 and stay as long as possible

crimdonbashdirection.png

Heres a few pixz of what we do there :D

P4070052_zpscb060e7b.jpg

P4070043_zps48079458.jpg

P4070050_zpsd2cf5588.jpg

P4070049_zpsbc388524.jpg

P4070003_zps88dd4bc0.jpg

And The Trooper special.............

P3250052.jpg

Any question just fire away and we do our best to answer them straight away..

Anyway who is hardcore enough for crimdon ?

Going List :

Perruzo
Cybermenace
The trooper
Troopers Dad
Mama trooper
Viper96
JasJab
Sug1
Howie
Steve370
The Proc and crew x 4
Bajajamie
Overhandzues
Michael
Rennie
Ste.Jones
Smithy1
Possibility List : Edited by cybermenace

Woopee the tracking has updated on my bits from HK - should be here within the next few days as its leaving HK tomorrow and parcelforce are gonna put it on a 48hr delivery, just gotta hope that it clears customs quick.

Then i will have a new toy completed to put to the sword at Crimdon......all 125cc of it..... :whistling::sweatdrop:

Edited by perruzo

List updated , I wish I knew what this bloody secret build was you now have me worried its a brushless butt plug you have ordered yourself , you better order a box of KY jelly lol

Do yous not go to any other bash spots bill?

The club has a monthly bash only we used to travel all over the place but sometimes 60 people turning out bashing causes problems so we have found a great spot in Crimdon its good for everything parking , bashing , jumping oval racing why go anywhere else ?

It's got it all tbh so why do we need to Tavel all over again?

We have been doing this for 5 years now and crimdon is the best place we have came across yes its loads of traveling for me and trooper and like I said crimdon has everything .

The spots we have travelled to in the past was all great but if they get over used ie in weekly people get ****** off and its not good for us,

Crimdon is in the middle of no where any we have always been ok there that's why the club sticks to a monthly bash .

But come on guys get your arse there ..

• Like 1

+1 Bil

Yeah the F-pit used to be another good site, however i'm reluctant to ever hold a NEB meet there again - it got over used. People starting going there every week for mini bashes on Saturday & Sunday as well as through the week on the sunny nights. The locals understandably got sick of it going on all the time. People running dom zorsts blasting around the car park just a couple of hundred yards away from peoples houses - to much noise & agro and there was complaints - so as a club we cannot have a "proper" bash there again. Obviously its a public park so anyone can use it freely for a little bash about, but we can't have a semi organised meet there. It was one of my personal favourite sites before it got gazetted.

Tynemouth is a good spot with the cones set up and the ramps - but its too flat and sometimes the grass is too long for the smaller scales.

Spennymoor is reasonable but some people (myself included occasionally) have RX/TX range issues there.

There was another good site not far from where i now live in Cramlington - but it got over used by off road motorbikes and was all fenced off.

The Hartlepool site has now been fenced off i'm told.

So that leaves our favourite site at Crimdon, with the oval and the berm etc. As Billy says its the best site we have found, and as its only a monthly meet i'm happy to return there.

Has another site been suggested? I'm happy to try new spots if they are big enough for everyone, and are better than sites we already consider. I meant to come over to the last mini bash that was on at whickham for a look of the site but never made it in the end. Whats that place like for "all" scales

I'd of liked to ave been ere but I'm off on holiday to get married that week whooooooooo

Just postpone the wedding m8 I'm sure the wife to be would 'understand'  :whistling:

• Like 1

I'd of liked to ave been ere but I'm off on holiday to get married that week whooooooooo

Your life is over , hide the bank details when your back or she will skint you for ever there all the same ,

I used to be loaded until I met the wife 20 years ago

• Like 1

The club has a monthly bash only we used to travel all over the place but sometimes 60 people turning out bashing causes problems so we have found a great spot in Crimdon its good for everything parking , bashing , jumping oval racing why go anywhere else ?

It's got it all tbh so why do we need to Tavel all over again?

We have been doing this for 5 years now and crimdon is the best place we have came across yes its loads of traveling for me and trooper and like I said crimdon has everything .

The spots we have travelled to in the past was all great but if they get over used ie in weekly people get ****** off and its not good for us,

Crimdon is in the middle of no where any we have always been ok there that's why the club sticks to a monthly bash .

But come on guys get your arse there ..

:sadwalk:  kin ell a was anly askin!

:sadwalk: kin ell a was anly askin!

And we're only replying gaz :good:

That dickhead with the losi 8T roller has pulled out the deal so av bought meself a new esc and guna sell all me lipos and run on 4s from now on

What a knob he s then, what's his username ?

Edited by cybermenace

Hes not on here mate he got i touch though ebay then added me on facebook now he says he wants to swap for a losi 8 buggy brushless roller

I don't blame him tbh I ave fell out of love with the hyper losi is far superior ,

Check the link I just sent ya if you buy it I will buy one if the shells from you as mine is kinda ****ed lol

I don't blame him tbh I ave fell out of love with the hyper losi is far superior ,

Check the link I just sent ya if you buy it I will buy one if the shells from you as mine is kinda ****ed lol

Yeah a dont blame him either mate seemed yo good tobe true am interested in yhis losi 8 buggy ill upload a pic