• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shumacher lc racing EMB-1

silone74

Some have used shoo goo to what success i do not know. I think you can get away with just one tab removed

I would seriously consider a servo upgrade imo.  You got access to a drill?  then you can have 1 mounted properly and have 2 less things too worry about ;)

Edited by Deafty

It#s in this thread somewhere. I'll try and dig it out for you  and edit this post ;)

HERE it is  Note there is extra room before it hits the servo saver post ;)  this servo is tiny and I highly reccomend it. esp for 21 euro :good:

DSC02287_zps5rbdbucp.jpg

I went through 1 stock servo and 2 x135f batan servo's.  then I did the above.  Over 50 packs later it's flawless and super fast.

Edited by Deafty
  • Like 1

yes 2 new holes behind tabs, carbon plate mounted to long new bolts in said holes,  stock mounts trimmed, flipped vertically and mounted to carbon plate.  Servo mounted 'floating above chassis then  I added hd foam under servo so it was no longer floating.

:shockingscary:

rock solid and light.

put esc behind 1300' gens ace.  I cant get em hence my esc placement.

Think my esc just blew after one run just keeps beeping and then nothing

No signal from Rx?

?ALERT TONES? 1. Input voltage abnormal alert tone: The ESC begins to check the input voltage when power on, if it is out of the normal range, such an alert tone will be emitted:

Edited by capri-boy

I already tray this fantastic motor , the 4850kv, the motor looks like have sensor, so smooth and powerful, and braking it so nice, you have to tray , i used it with 21 pinion and its fast :) the temps rum over 50 degrees Celsius over 7min run.

@Crazy:  You were testing the sensored lepoard motor weren't u?  The tenshock above is defientely senorless :(

@Duo: no konprehende

Nop i said looks like have sensor, but yes is sensorless 

11188166_840874719321775_904713668962784

Can't see nothing wrong with cables turn it on and a red light on esc comes on .can move wheels For second then they stops as well and is dead. Think might be esc thinks servo is ok no power no beeps now just weird noise from esc. Bum it.

Is there better replacement or order replacement esc from lc as I bought it from Germany can't see my self blogging a new one

Any suggestions