• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shumacher lc racing EMB-1

silone74

Yes i know where u mean but cant find the comment :(

Note://  re diffs.

• The diff house is different
  • The top plastic insert (houses sun gear) is different
  • The spiral spur is different!  No idea on tooth count :(  Though I will say that after making my own gaskets   think they have only changed the depth at which it sits to create a better seal ;)

All internal gears, out-drives etc are the same.

Currently awaiting response from Eu seller in regards too stock supply/shipping expectations.

Edited by Deafty

Hmmm it is the only comment on the picture he shared from the lcracing-emb Facebook page. This comment isn't on the lcracing-emb page but on Sun Ben's own page.

only just discovered these little gems of a car, must admit im super impressed with the quality and what you get for your money! so impressed even my dad went and bought one!

the only thing i can say ive noticed that i dont like is the ESC the button ( or rather the piece of material acting as a button ) has fallen off, so im unable to adjust setting any more

And on a more of a comical note i noticed on the box, a few spelling mistakes my favourite is "RAER VIEW"

Hi got an lc racing mt what lipos fit best as got two nanotec that were for mini 8 but are a fraction too wide. Or is there a mod you can do to fit them in as length is fine. Thought bout taking the plastic battery holder and sawing the side off them so it would fit. Any info would be great cheers.

Remove the ear on the outside of the battery holder and also the screw in the middle of the side guard and the notch on the side guard that holds that screw.

(don't remember if there are picture in this thread, but I know there are in the first 2 post in the thread on rcgroups)

Edited by Droopy

Remove the ear on the outside of the battery holder and also the screw in the middle of the side guard and the notch on the side guard that holds that screw.

(don't remember if there are picture in this thread, but I know there are in the first 2 post in the thread on rcgroups)

Cheers Dremel or has saw job .

This is what I did - if you need a pic let me know, I'll see if I can did the batt posts out the spares box to show you (as dont use either now I have the esc on the bottom deck on the buggy.

Cheers Dremel or has saw job .

I used the curved scissors to cut them down[emoji33] Edited by Droopy

Cheers just went to rc groups website and tracked down picture. Can't be arsed to buy two new lipos for mil meters will mod it tomorrow Will try my curved scissors or if not just Dremel it off. Cheers boys new to minis and it's a bit tight for room in the mt version then I'm used too.

If I had a clue how to post pictures I would will have a go tomorrow

Cut them off with a sharp blade, i used a hobby knife no need no dremmel it, any battery that fits the mini 8 will fit the emb, i have fit the mini 8 battery holder in my emb also

20140107_183330_zps9etgfguh.jpg

And a crude drawing i have done of what needs cutting lol

Screenshot_2014-09-26-20-45-00-1_zpsl6nn

Edited by silone74

Cheers for the help it is a good bit of kit. Had the batteries already bought about a year ago but didn't get round to buying a mini8 cow of ground clearance and places to run it.

Did pre order the truggy version but ended up cancelling in end. What's the fuss over the lc truggy is it a new design or the dt sc version chasis with bigger wheels as starting to get into minis as easy to transport and you everything just bit cheaper then 1/10 scale

It is the Long chassis with off set 1/10 buggy rear wheels a slightly longer motor 2850 instead of the 2838 and off course truggy shell and wing.

Got a female Xt60 connector on my lipo battery So I need a to find a adaptor lead to fit to my lc mt any one know where I can get one as I don't have a soldering iron .

So I need a xt60 male connector to the connector which will fit onto the esc connector ...... Is it a 3.5 mm size not sure only hand deans and traxxas connector knowledge .

Cheers guys

Can't help sorry, I changed the connectors before 1st run and have no idea where they are.  Motor bullets are 3.5mm fyi

+++

New parts in stock at trade for me also they list compatibility with the truggy.,  Have they taken delivery of the truggy?? I think so :)

• springs  (both front and rear @ 0.1 or 0.2 thicker wire)  means stiffer option springs :shockingscary:   must be for the truggy ;)
  • smaller part bags to save you buying more.
  •  
  • cheap replacement bag for shock parts including shafts
  •  

have looksy ;)

EDIT://  NEW DIFF available  :hahadance:

Edited by Deafty

You can use 3.5mm bullets on the esc they fit into the xt60 connector as that is what they are inside the xt60, i do this on my mini 8 obviosly make sure you get the polarity right lol

he means the 'shrink' insulation.  Cut it back so the bullet fits inside the xt60 male.  That is if the esc has 3.5mm bullets ;)

edit;// now I have seen your hxt connector this method won't work.

get what is below in next post or get soldering

if u buy it, have fun making room for it :lol:

Edited by Deafty

What you mean cut the plastic housing off the bullets and plug straight into xt60 connector

This might be what you are after

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__46363__XT60_to_HXT_3_5mm_Connector_Battery_Adapter_compatible_with_Walkera_QR_X350_2pcs_bag_.html

But have a good look on all the connectors

Edited by Droopy
  • Like 1

The 3.5 bullet in the hobby king adaptor is the same as the one on my esc so it won't work. Gonna have to learn to solder or order some new lipos what ever is cheaper.