• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

just do it right now iaqm sure the neighbours will enjoy it :xd:

Well there is a bmx track only a 5 minute drive away. I really should take a look, could be good for another bash spot.

Afternoon all :)

Long time no see...

Well as usual I I've broke so ethjng...

This time a shock! :)

I'm in need on a replacement so If anyone has a spare Aluminuim shock they would like to sale, just let me know..

One that would fit the Savage X 4.6 Monster truck (I think mine are A720 but anything similar would be great.

Doesn't have to be an exact match, but if you have an aluminium shock (with a stiff spring) that you want/need to off load, let me know and I'll buy it..

Rusty I'll you see this before I get a chance to text you, if you have any in your "shop" (aka cupboards) :) I can swing by and pick it up and drop some cash of for you anytime that's good for you :)

Cheers :)

new toy for robert its quiet cheap at $3,000 plus postage to the uk which wont be cheap oh and the guy who built it is on msuk iam sure 

1/10 scale military MRAP aka buffalo 
has Tamiya mfu, lights sounds, 4 channel radio
boom is static, never been ran , one of a kind , built 
for displaying, or if crazy enough to run it. about 34 inches long, weighs about 25 pounds. took almost 600 hours to build, 

13228_794700810605455_519960523016046423

11088245_794700797272123_154829901590213

11009387_794700787272124_314539501186858

I'm gonna head to the bing on Saturday if anyone else is up for it.

I will meet you for a bash on saturday if you want. As long as its not pissing down with rain!

I will meet you for a bash on saturday if you want. As long as its not pissing down with rain!

Cool. maybe give the bing a miss and stick with the bmx track, depends how many folk are up for it.

Edited by Chris1978