• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

heard crap about hermes

cool stu

hermes are ok ive used them a few times with no probs i think its just people having one bad experiance and then bad mouthing them thats all and there are worse company`s out there royal mail for one they don`t even stick a note through the door most of the time so you don`t know were your parcel is until you phone up

i sent a rc car to the orkney isles i think it was with my hermes and they got it there with in five days and the guy said he was amazed as it usually takes other parcel company`s atleast ten day`s to two weeks he even said the royal mail would`nt do it that quick even if you used 24 or 48 hr deilvery

Managed to get a deans connector (cheers again Nino  :thumbsup: ) and soldered it onto my traxxas xl5 brushed esc, wired it all up and plugged everything in but when I turned it on the light goes red?  :huh:

The battery aint fully charged but it still has a little life in it and powers up the bandit fine so it shouldnt be that, can anyone enlighten me into whats wrong please?  :unsure:

anyone got any pics of any previous runs at this place just curious about what its like and surface etc

there `s a few vid`s on youtube either look for loonynino or stuart d but if you cant find them here a couple of them from both 

this is were we mainly bummed about at the track 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQL8ws79YI8

The lipo savage I'm getting comes with a Pocket 2 charger. Will that do until I decide if I wanna stick with it.

from what i`ve seen of it it will do the job you want for now like you say no need spending money too find out its not for you 

so how many are definitely going to this bash on sunday and who is running what  also there is a bmx track out in Airdrie we use to use at the sports centre