• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RcMonsterBash321

hello, here i am selling my Hpi Sprint. i havent had it for long, but i think im the third owner. 

i am selling the car as a roller but has a motor and esc included.

the car is in solid shape and all the parts seem to be in fairly good condition. the chassis that has everything on it isnt in the best of shapes, but the spare chassis is in very good shape and has minimal scratched on the bottom. this car will also come with two porsche shells with 3 extra wings. there are two transmitters and an RX in the car with a servo. the car will also come with 2 spare belts. a rear and also a front belt. the rear belt will need to be fitted as there is not one on at the moment.

the spare chassis has the front diff and surroundings on it already. there is a spare rear end for the car with a spare servo, shocks, front body mount holder, servo horn, and also used and damaged wheels. there is an extra little plastic box with small spares in it, inc. screws, drive shafts, and many more parts. 

the esc included is a ansmann esc and as for the motor, i dont kno much about it,all i kno is that it is brushed. there is a pinion without a screw and two mounting screws for the motor. this also has 2 Chrystal.

I am looking for

Edited by RcMonsterBash321