• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hong nor scrt10 shocks

Sug1

Now that is weird. My Nexx10 arrived yesterday and I was about to ask the same question.

I have a wish list already (shock towers, shocks, metal spur, A-Arms) but I am really struggling to find anything.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction, ie a link. Trust me, and you can check with my wife on this, I have searched threads going back months/years, but if I just had a product link the the product page or prod code. I'd buy them tonight. I've read the arms are the same as the Stampede but which one? Not knowing everything and with a real lack in measurements finding the right thing is a nightmare. At least the manual will say the size or screw or nut you need, eg m3x8.

Should I just upgrade with the .crt bits? I'll start by hunting down the shocks.

So, the is new to the stable to go with the brushless x1 crt, Virus, Terrier and Lupuz.