• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Show Us Your Pet Thread

.AJ.

My dachshund again along with my whippet and balinese that we sadly lost 2 months ago.

IMAG0108.jpg

My fish tank.

IMAG0147.jpg

My daughters netherland dwarf rabbit.

IMAG0135.jpg

Lastly our British blue shorthair which a neighbour sadly found dead in her garden last year and was only 5yrs old.

IMAG0041.jpg

Another of my whippet in his usual position.

IMAG0033.jpg

Edited by animal47

Not really mine, but i've kind of half adopted it :P

Skye the Staff, either 7 or 8, can never remember :lol: Been walking her since just after her 4th birthday

IMG-20130405-WA0013_zps780a5d91.jpg

IMG_20130309_145333_zpsdaf4b44f.jpg?t=13

Standard sitting/laying position for her, and she's got a ball in her mouth 3/4s of the day!

Here is my old jack smudge gone to a new home now sadly as my 2 jacks just couldnt get on

DSCF0559.jpg

My other jack mowgli looks a bit of gremlin in this pic lol

DSCF0265.jpg

my cat socks

DSCF1242.jpg

and my baby pickles

DSCF00213.jpg

the used to get on fine until smudge put his back out since then he was never the same got very snappy

DSCF1418.jpg

• Like 1

Here's Harvey, 15 year old girl, very tempremental.

6emy2yde.jpg

Jakey, 6 years old, big dopey softy.

a5amatyj.jpg

Ginny, 5 years old, very cuddly ball of fluff.

jyhajenu.jpg

Then we have 3 guinea pigs, Chip (crest on her head), Zippy (abino girl), and Cookie (ginger male).

5unarepy.jpg

Also have a hamster and some tropical fish, but have no pics of them...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Max irish staffy nearly 5yrs old friendliest dog ever but other dogs hate him ive pulled afew yorkies off his ankles he just looks at them like why lol.

294232_10150838825320576_919841138_n_zps

Hunter is a snow bengal and is 6months old and abit of a bully himself at times max adores him and allows it tho.

20130309_203159-1_zps833a3134.jpg

so many bulldogs! its making me jealous because i want one really badly

they are as graceful as a beached whale - as am i 

they are lazy - as am i

they cant breathe - NOR CAN I! 

perfect :D 

• 2 weeks later...

My pooch Alfle we have had him about 2 and half years but think hes about 8 as the previous owner couldn't look after him because of no free time (they now have a lab) 

100.jpg

family dog, Tatty, she is a Tibetan Terrier and is 7 or 8 year old now

she is diabetic, so requires a morning and afternoon injection of insulin everyday for the rest of her life. she don't seem to mind any more though lol.

DSC08045.jpg

DSC06595.jpg

iknowyouarethere.jpg

one of nan's dogs, Saffy, a Leonberger, she is a year older that Tatty. nan has a 2nd one that is currently 8 or 9 weeks old but i don't have a picture of her yet.

DSC06609.jpg

• 1 month later...

loves tennis balls

looks damn psychotic for tennis balls 

I was mean to her at christmas, i walked into the local sports shop and bought every tennis ball they had left. Christmas day came along and i emptied the lot into her basket! It kept her quiet and out the way, the only problem she had was trying to choose which tennis ball she wanted!

• Like 2

these are my little crew

here is pop, he's come with me to live in sweden. so much better for him loads of land and forests for hm to get lost in which he has! he is the most softest dumb ass cat alive i swear it! he doesnt care what you do to him he laps up the fuss!

IMG_3597_zps4cb2238b.jpg

IMG_3567_zps7314de63.jpg

IMG_3843_zps2cc344a0.jpg

feeding time at the zoo

IMG_3617_zpsc1b6754c.jpg

next is the mrs's JR his name is fjant, swedish for wimp or as google translate says jerk haha either suits!

likes to play with the cats pins them down then they jump on him ha but he knows not to do that with pop as pop bitch slaps his candy ass and he goes running with his tail between his legs with pop running after him haha

IMG_3069_zps76335f7e.jpg

next is "min kat" the mrs found him when she was putting her cows out in the feilds at the end of last year, i could let him just get put to sleep so we took him in, again a dumb ass but cute

IMG_3553_zpscb1ab008.jpg

next cat is our most recent addition to the zoo lol this is missy a kitten of my ladys moms cat. so cute i just had to have her and as pop likes the lazy life and min kat doesnt let him have that so the plan to get min kat a play buddy worked! cant split them up now. sleep eat and play together and pop gets to be lazy all day

IMG_3550_zps1524072e.jpg

IMG_3632_zps47a172e1.jpg

Edited by Bonez

We love our pets lol I went to a school fete with my little girl the other day and there was a creepy crawly stall with all kinds of crazies from big spiders to giant millipedes and snails.

Ever since ive been researching prey mantis im still undecided if I want one I think there cool as but im not ready to find one incase it does something to freek me out too lol. I had stick insects and loved them plus so easy to look after but would like a big bug to feed the summer pests to when they fly through my window.

I would also like to get back into aquarium keeping I had tropical which rc took over but ide like to try and get a coral set up going just a small 15 gallon or something with a mantis shrimp or something crazy. They look MAD.

Ha ha could'nt see picy to add names...Our pugs left to right.

Isac,Lewie,Anna,Betty,Bubble,Ada,Zeb,Minnie,and the old boy Pugsley.

We have recently got another,he's black and called Alfie...

Do I get a prize???????