• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Middlesex/spelthorn bashers about?

Deano13

Ok guys so I got over there last night but was abit to dark to get any decent pics, the place is pretty

Much flooded and some big ol puddles and lots of mud, where the white gravel track is in the previous pics the "big white loop in the pics above" it's not so bad but still cud possible ruin it for you lot, anyway this is how it ended

257qa1s.jpg

Ok guys so I got over there last night but was abit to dark to get any decent pics, the place is prettyMuch flooded and some big ol puddles and lots of mud, where the white gravel track is in the previous pics the "big white loop in the pics above" it's not so bad but still cud possible ruin it for you lot, anyway this is how it ended257qa1s.jpg

Lol ah loving the dog :) not looking good for the bash though :(

Lets go gun then it holds the wet nice and it will be a good day and the the over 1 in the sumer .

Could well be a plan Dave, don't fancy bashing in massive puddles :(

Yep, loads of open fields to stretch it's legs

Oh yeah forgot about the big fields :) Only been there a twice I think so more than happy to go back again if Shepperton is a wash out

Shame really it's perfect, just the **** weather :(

Does it normally take long to dry out or does it stay water logged for a while ?

It's not overly waterlogged, just were the humps bumps and jumps are there just filled up with water lol, in the pics you see like a big white bit, where the the turn around is there's now a lil track also, but that's ruined by water aswell, the constant rain and not enought sun yet!

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd update you all, so here's afew pics of the main flat land and dirt jumps etc perfect for bashing!

33maa9i.jpg

24q90dk.jpg

286rgg2.jpg

And for you competitive lot here's some of the track, 2 nice big corners either end of the track

28lan90.jpg

aws289.jpg

33vjajo.jpg

And for you speed run guys, some nice straights!

fxurgn.jpg

Perfect spot for all rc! Have loads more pics but that'll take to long uploading from phone! Enjoy!

Where do you guy bash other than ruislip woods and kings college etc? As I'm in Haye. And my wife's in a wheelchair unable to walk and I'm her full time carer where I go she goes etc plus she's into racing large scale rc's like myself. Where both in Hayes near Hillingdon hospital

Where do you guy bash other than ruislip woods and kings college etc? As I'm in Haye. And my wife's in a wheelchair unable to walk and I'm her full time carer where I go she goes etc plus she's into racing large scale rc's like myself. Where both in Hayes near Hillingdon hospital

Hi buddy welcome, a lot of us go to eastcote house gardens, unfortunatly they have now banned all fuel/petrol cars :(

So now we have a little spot over the road at eastcote cricket club :)

Keep an eye on our main thread for details on the next bash :good:

There is a sign that stats no motor vehicles allowed, but pretty much everyday nice Saturday or Sunday there's loads of dirt bikes etc over there no1 seems to care, and at the end of the day these are radio controlled cars not motor vehicles :P

• 2 weeks later...

yea,  I  go early sunday, plenty of space, fitting nerf bars at the moment  so out of action for a few days