• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Associated BMI Racing TC4 Project aka MMC100p

MMC3

one thing i don't have a laptop lol good one bodgemonkey

and im not a person that will start to cry if someone does something like that because the have fun doing it and it made me laugh

also i dont look gay like him 

if you say so argon one you have been doing your project for ages and only gone 80 and two seeing that my dad has prepped race cars for most of his life and this is what he uses MPH = RPM X WHEEL DIAMETER IN INCHES all divided by GEAR RATIO X 336 and that is 152.5029976 mph without taking drag and weight in to account so it will be some thing around 100 mph I have a gear ratio of 5.56 and RPM of 113,960 and wheel diameter of 2.5 inches so stuff your calculator   

first off it doesn't matter how long i have been doing my project for second off dosent matter how fast my car went at least i have a video and a official speed reading of it were as i haven't seen one video of your car going fast or a speed reading. i only put the setup you were running into the calculator and thats the number it came up with.  :whistling:

first off it doesn't matter how long i have been doing my project for second off dosent matter how fast my car went at least i have a video and a official speed reading of it were as i haven't seen one video of your car going fast or a speed reading. i only put the setup you were running into the calculator and thats the number it came up with.  :whistling:

My car is on the table in half i have not been able to go to rossa and have no way of timing it and how can you put it into a calculator if you dont know my motor rpm and gear ratio also why where you looking at what speed my car will do ? my tc4 is not the only thing in my life neither is my blitz i dont use them much and i have not got good places near to use them so can i get back to my maths home work please it has to be in tomorrow

My car is on the table in half i have not been able to go to rossa and have no way of timing it and how can you put it into a calculator if you dont know my motor rpm and gear ratio also why where you looking at what speed my car will do ? my tc4 is not the only thing in my life neither is my blitz i dont use them much and i have not got good places near to use them so can i get back to my maths home work please it has to be in tomorrow

Motor RPM = kv x your voltage... you've stated how much kv your motor has and TC4 gear ratios are fixed you just have to input your spur/pinion set up into the calculator.... it's not rocket science.

do you really think im stupid i know how to work out rpm and gear ratios other wise this argument would not have happened  in the first place :whistling:

now i get to use the whistle face lol

There was a cruise in Portsmouth with a pink theme raising funds for the Cystic Fibrosis unit at Southampton General Hospital :good:

well that's ok hope you raised alot

• 2 weeks later...

tc4 is coming on great just need a reciver and the faulty mclaren f1 body replaced and the lexan from my mate for the undertray then she will breath electricity again and hopfully not fire :D