• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Associated BMI Racing TC4 Project aka MMC100p

MMC3

So happy receiver came in the post 10 minuets ago and just fired up the new beast on 2s and the car nearly fell out my hand know its jut paint body make undertray and go testing.  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

hi everyone ive not been on the forum for ages and I have lots of updates ive made the under tray out of aluminium by hand and mounted it to the car drilled the body and mounted that to the under tray. all I need to do know is paint the McLaren f1 body and ill be ready for testing should paint it tomoz and will post some pics.

nice idea about the body i cut it a bit and put in a L shape bit of aluminium to stop the air pulling the sides against the wheels but if i cut the hole thing i dont need to worry about that thanks 

very nice, couple thing i would do the first is add a pair of side dams helps stability dramatically 

r you talking about the extended wings

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4530/img1209po3.jpg

but better looking than that lol

yes thats what im on about even them little ones stop the car flipping we don't know how they stop it they just do :lol:

also i have found some 32dp spur gears which i think are a direct fit onto the tc4 if you find that the 48dp spurs strip.

k thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...