• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

17/3/13 Bash @ Hetton Lyons County Park

Carl160180

Im liking the t1000 but want the strength of the 002tx but THEN fancy the SS kit version as im not that clued up on the bajas :S

Edited by Carl160180

Im liking the t1000 but want the strangth of the 002tx but THEN fancy the SS kit version as im not that clued up on the bajas :S

the cheap one is ok too as you would be upgrading anyway, witch ever I choose will be getting a zenoah engine put in.

Still having problems with the xray. Now I'm starting to think its the esc. Plug the now charged battery in and it won't switch on. Flick the switch a few times and eventually it comes on. Hit the throttle and it cuts out. Get the wheels off the ground and being gentle with the throttle I can get them up to about half throttle. Need to test with the new battery once the new connector has been fitted. I'm hoping its just the battery as when I was fixing the connector on this one I managed to touch the bare wires together shorting it out.

Anyway, put my name down. I should at least have my lunchbox running.

yeha im off today and getting payed for it ...come on

Yeah its a tenner carl mate for delivery  if ya click on shipping on the website it gives ya all shipping prices.

Id sy t1000 is bit stronger and slightly more reslliant than the 5b cos it has the long front bumper so the nose end doesnt dig in the ground like a b5 also the body protects the wheels on  flip over's only down side is body takes a beating

yeha im off today and getting payed for it ...come on

Yeah its a tenner carl mate for delivery if ya click on shipping on the website it gives ya all shipping prices.

Id sy t1000 is bit stronger and slightly more reslliant than the 5b cos it has the long front bumper so the nose end doesnt dig in the ground like a b5 also the body protects the wheels on flip over's only down side is body takes a beating

Nice as I don't want the shell :-)

I'm thinking of putting my baja up for sale just don't see the point in it sitting doin nout but it will not be goin for p nuts id rather watch it rot as it has sum nice upgrades including irc chassis/brace

• Like 1

bill swap some of the upgrades and tell me a price :-) as it will be to dear the way it is lol:-)

I'll have to see what I've got mate

I've decided to go cage on mine too need to order the front and side panels tho rear windows are in :)20130311_105831_zps56c99286.jpg

I'm thinking of putting my baja up for sale just don't see the point in it sitting doin nout but it will not be goin for p nuts id rather watch it rot as it has sum nice upgrades including irc chassis/brace

how much u want for it and is it petrol

Yea its petrol its a hpi baja ss 26cc cy I need to dig everything out and see what's what first just planting seeds atm until I get time to sort it out probs sum time tomorrow got a full day off

Yea its petrol its a hpi baja ss 26cc cy I need to dig everything out and see what's what first just planting seeds atm until I get time to sort it out probs sum time tomorrow got a full day off

eh i get the first bit

got me savage up for sale n goin on ebay this week same with truggy n tc3 , spent a bit on fg , new shock oils , bearings , ball drives , battery monitor just need to put it all back together this week