• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers talk.

hebby

Count me in !

Hi Gays

(Oops, auto correct aha. That should say guys but I'm going to leave it in anyway)

I've been reading this forum for a while now, but I've been having problems with my car, so haven't been able to give it a run out,

But anyway finally upgraded and got a hpi, so should be Rolling with you all soon at 3sisters!

Looking forward to a good run out aswell!!

So ill try get down there soon with Ned!

Just introducing myself Anywayy!

See you gays soon ahah

Jay

I'm up for this Sunday!

Get ou there and bash up the Rustler. Look forward to seeing if i can land it off Toxic's ramp. Couldn't even land on my wheels off the little mud hump thats there.

You up for this Sunday GayYNWA ?........ I mean JayYNWA hahah

I've got one of those hobbywing motors that can take 6s if you want to borrow that tony. Just let me know

Les,

Thanks for the offer,it's much appreciated pal,what Hobbywing 6s motor is it? Only reason i ask is,i'm looking to buy a Leopard 6s motor.

Les,

Thanks for the offer,it's much appreciated pal,what Hobbywing 6s motor is it? Only reason i ask is,i'm looking to buy a Leopard 6s motor.

it's one of those I think it an hobbywing xerun 4274 2200kv sensor motor. Whatever all that means

• 1 month later...

Anyone know we're I can get IMAX b6 charger from? non of the ones on eBay have the genuine hologram sticker and I've already been had of with one of the others. Links would be very helpfull :thumbsup:

Edited by the bull

Anyone out on Sunday I'm 50/50 as not got anything bash ready at the moment I just can't motivate myself to fix anything George's is ok but got no charger and the clutch is wasted in the savage, hyper 7's tx is knackered, hyper ss not yet run in fully, and the vrophy is still messing me around. That leaves me with nowt but would still pop over for a gab, and video for someone :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm going to three sister on Sunday if the weathers ok. And if anyone else is going. There seems to be to many topics relaying to the same thing on our thread and other pointless ones. For example I didn't know where to post this message. How can you clean it up?

• Like 1

c'mon les, you know this should of gone in the three sis bash thread..  :nono:   i'm hoping to make a trip to 3sis on sunday also, weather permitting, 

it just feels soooo long since iv'e been out with you guys (i miss you all  :tease: ) the mrs is now 7months gone so the clock is ticking and i don't think i'll be out much once she drops.

like i say weather permitting, will keep an eye on other threads to see if anyone else is up for it..

• Like 1

I did meen to put it there tech and once the baby comes it will just be maternity leave lol. And it will be the winter anyway so roll on next year, I do think there are to many pointless threads on here. I meen it's named north west Bashers and you get topics like anyone near Scotland :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've made a big decision. I'm going to convert the hyper 7 to brushless. Anyone know any conversion kits from uk suppliers. Any other advice on battery positions etc would be much appreciated. It's gonna house the mamba combo I purchased. :)

Well I've made a big decision. I'm going to convert the hyper 7 to brushless. Anyone know any conversion kits from uk suppliers. Any other advice on battery positions etc would be much appreciated. It's gonna house the mamba combo I purchased. :)

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/absima-brushless-conversion-kit-for-ethnic-hobao-hyper-7-ansmann-virus-terrier/rc-car-products/369638

37 notes!, I suppose the kit will use existing holes from the engine mount for the battery tray so you just have the screw the adaptor plate on then the lipo tray.

then you just need to hacksaw the servo mount in half since you will only need one part for the steering or buy the lie down servo kit like I did,

Edited by daveleebond
  • Like 1

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/absima-brushless-conversion-kit-for-ethnic-hobao-hyper-7-ansmann-virus-terrier/rc-car-products/369638

37 notes!, I suppose the kit will use existing holes from the engine mount for the battery tray so you just have the screw the adaptor plate on then the lipo tray.

then you just need to hacksaw the servo mount in half since you will only need one part for the steering or buy the lie down servo kit like I did,

ordered :) no going back now

• 2 weeks later...

its gone very quiet on here, hows everyone doing????.. ive been trying to get my motorbike licence sorted over the past few weeks so havent had any time at weekends but if i am honest i really am getting into the helis more than the cars and am seriously thinking of getting rid of most of them if not all of them but if i do i know i will regret it in a few months!! anyway hopefully see u guys soon once ive passed the motor bike mod2 and have sundays free again! :thumbsup:

• Like 1