• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Acting cool will, trim your bushes?.......

DannyP

Ohh that one nice heli too 550?

Wonder how much damage he caused to that.

Love the way he didn't even edit vid and just left the 2 mins in of nothing :xd:

The point was, don't try fly your 600 in your garden lined with trees when you think your cool because you smoke and are clueless at flying CP heli's?

Just showed my GF and she is cracking up! Then said, he's better than you tho! Ouch!

• Like 1

The point was, don't try fly your 600 in your garden lined with trees when you think your cool because you smoke and are clueless at flying CP heli's?

Just showed my GF and she is cracking up! Then said, he's better than you tho! Ouch!

Tis ture...its sad but its ture....XD...

acutaly I can just about hover and fly about...but I am nortorisly bad at flying!

He was having second thoughts.

watch as he keeps looking around the garden

twice he looks upwards to the tree cover above. and also to the whole garden with sweeping gaze but

he still spools.

i had to stop vid after it hit the ground, laughing so much made my heart hurt bad.

i was in stitches as he ducks under bush looks skywards thinking " where the **** is it going"

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

• 3 weeks later...