• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ooops deff dropped myself in deep end this time

3.0dundee

Oh yeah had forgot about side on how could I forgot that!!! But I see what everyone means slow and tiny touchs on the controls ended up doing a barrel roll*didnt crash* as wasn't paying attention lol

Yhea I managed to fool my mate into thinking i was good at 3D (he knows nothing abiout rc helicopters only dabbled in small on road cars when he was younger) essentialy I just banged the sticks and kept it from crashing....XD had him fooled for so long...

some of the helicotpers are silly sentive on phoneix sim...I love the Nitro flybarred rappy on phoneix, so smooth,....

Haha yeah was doing same with the missus early had her fooled till messed a double loop up and couldn't stop laughing lol

Yeah have notice that with the sim I'm using some of them are stupid sensitive others are like trying to fly a plank o wood lol

Yeah I dunno Wat I'm into yet tbh all though do know in the next year or so I will be moving onto nitro heli's just love the sound of the engines to much lol

good lfight times, but no good for were I liev to noisy...and there epxiensive to run and very messy....well there chreaper in the short run, and big leccy birds are way way too expensive but 600 and under leccy is fairly cheap anyways so cant use nitro,

only clean lean green super machines for me XD!

• Like 1

Totally,I'm alright have2 nice big parks 2 mins from mine I can use so Boise isn't a problem as I constantly buying nitro so that ain't an issue,lol yeah lol have noticed that once there past a certain size it's extremely pricey lol

Lol Wat ever floats yer boat ;)

yhae both are fine theres not much in it as its personal prefrence and TBH nether is cheaper (by much anyways) on a 700 size machine in cost of batterys alonge you could bye enuf nitro for at least a years worth of flying (depends how much you fly I guess) but avrage amount of flying nitro was better in the long run Im not fussed, its a case of get what you like and enjoy it...

Haha yeqh can imagine with the cost of the bigger battery's etc Totally agree on that one bud i just love the sound ad smell of the bitro's and my dads nate flew nitro's bk In the day whuch is wat made me always want one lol

Nitro is just dirty, electric dont last to long.

what we really need is a decent power source , hydrogen or something.

as for tricks, you will soon get bored of the joe 90 flying and start to toggle together some mild

tricks. then it starts to become addictive. was for me with planes. they cool flying around,

But flip those rates upto 100 -120%, and the aircraft starts to come alive.

well thats the tail rotor motor ordered should be here for the weekend so finaly get to fly it :D

had bad day with the sim yesterday had hovering down to a t the other day fired sim up yesterday and just couldnt do it gah might have an hour on it the now before i have to start packing more stuff up for moving lol

Well Finaly motor for the tail rotor has arrived that's it installed just needs wires soldered bk on which my sisters lad will do for me tonight as Dnt feel comfortable with my soldering skills so hopefully get its maiden flight tonight :D

Well had maiden flight tonight and once I relised half way through that I was on advanced setting I stated getting atleast minute long hovers in same slot can't wait rj I can order some more battery's

Spot even lol

What uprated batteries are you going to get for it?

i bought one of these a while ago and had a bit of fun getting used to it, i didnt have the sim so just went straight into flying it. I start getting used to it after about 10 mins and then the battery goes flat and have to wait another hour and a half for it to charge.