• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

rcmodelz web page down?

peter2117

As title, just wanted to check rcmodelz shop online and it pops up with a message that google cant find them? Is theirs webpage down only or did the shop closed down?

Edited by peter2117

As title, just wanted to check rcmodelz shop online and it pops up with a message that google cant find them? Is theirs webpage down only or did the shop closed down?

same for me mate

they are a well known company, with a lot of happy customers and well proven customer service. you seem to have just come on here to cause trouble

calm down dear, I'm only stating a fact followed by a simple possibility. Try telling that to HMV gift certificate holders.

Edited by SwampyDoo
  • Like 1

Absolutely not the fault of the guys and gals at hmv

Their administrators will not let them do refunds or exchanges

Also remember that while you may lose some headphones or a gift voucher, some of the staff may be losing houses and cars, and all because people just love to download!!!

What make are the headphones?

If it is the same situation as Comet, the gift vouchers may be able to be used later

Absolutely not the fault of the guys and gals at hmv

Their administrators will not let them do refunds or exchanges

Also remember that while you may lose some headphones or a gift voucher, some of the staff may be losing houses and cars, and all because people just love to download!!!

What make are the headphones?

If it is the same situation as Comet, the gift vouchers may be able to be used later

monster

I used to work at comet before they went down, and some of the monster headphones are looked after directly by the distributor, but it will depend which ones you have

Have a google and see, it might cost you post and packing, but cheaper than buying new ones

If you get them changed, eBay the new ones and get some proper headphones! lol

Some sennheisers will sound loads better, will last longer (monsters are famous for falling apart) and might even save you some money

Good luck

Always liked the Shure SRH840 myself, Went for Denon's in the end.

And there not Monster anymore, Just Beat's now, Beats knew they would do better cutting ties with the cable con artists, But with Monster making them they were bound to be a ripoff price and pretty poor, They still are a ripoff price and pretty poor cans, Just without Monster at the front of the name.

Seems all you have to do is stick a rappers name on the side of the cups, And you can charge any stupid price you like, Suppose that's why,RZA,50 quid(Or whatever his name is),Ludacris, And some others I can't remember, Jumped on the racket, I supposed they did enlighten the general public to over ears and away from them silly in ear things, Just a shame that over 50% of them fell for the flashy marketing instead of looking around and buying better cans for half the price.

Always liked the Shure SRH840 myself, Went for Denon's in the end.

And there not Monster anymore, Just Beat's now, Beats knew they would do better cutting ties with the cable con artists, But with Monster making them they were bound to be a ripoff price and pretty poor, They still are a ripoff price and pretty poor cans, Just without Monster at the front of the name.

Seems all you have to do is stick a rappers name on the side of the cups, And you can charge any stupid price you like, Suppose that's why,RZA,50 quid(Or whatever his name is),Ludacris, And some others I can't remember, Jumped on the racket, I supposed they did enlighten the general public to over ears and away from them silly in ear things, Just a shame that over 50% of them fell for the flashy marketing instead of looking around and buying better cans for half the price.

you're 100% right, fashion statement, nothing to do with music reproduction!

• 2 months later...