• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hi guys just got one of these off a mate very cheap :D and knowing they are ace buggys nearly took his arm off for t :blink: im gettinit sunday and i just thought are there any essential mods to do to these and also what servos and engine should i put in it. i like the ninja but want some peoples views thanks jc.

hi guys just got one of these off a mate very cheap :D and knowing they are ace buggys nearly took his arm off for t :blink: im gettinit sunday and i just thought are there any essential mods to do to these and also what servos and engine should i put in it. i like the ninja but want some peoples views thanks jc.

Hey jimmy

regarding the servo's id go for the ace/thunder tiger ones best out there is the ds1015 i run 2 in my lst2 and one in my hyper 8 they are phenomaly powerful and fast bets out there i thinks imo for the engine yeah the ninja's are pukka but also ya cant go wrong with an rb or novarossi

Brian

Didn't have to be Spud you got it off did it? If so enjoy my old Mugen :)

Ace/Thunder tiger servos are good for the money as said above. KO and Futaba are always good too.

Nija's simply haven't been around long enough for anyone too tell you how good they really are. They are doing OK in the races but so far not outstanding. The Euros later this month and of course the Worlds following not long after will but good tests of them.

Novarossi is a bit of a dark area as well at the momemnt. Having lost nearly all of their team drivers, a new untested engine range (821 etc) and hard to ge hold of, might not be a brilliant choice. RB's new engines are great though and would seem like a safe bet for racing. They certainly hold their own in any condition, including this weekends mega heat.