• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A Question From MY 6 yr old,lol

Scott34

hi guy's, bit of a favour really, my little boy, Harley, see's me on here quite often and really want's to post his own question. so, if you could help him out that would be great :thumbsup: thanks. i have no idea what's coming but, here we go. over to Harley :xd:

hello my name is Harley and i wanted to know if i can get my big foot truc to go much much much much much faster :thumbsup::tank:

now Harley ..dont forget that when your truck goes faster...more of it will break when you crash it ha !

by the way, you have a cool name :035:

man you are lucky..my lad is 4 and isnt into it yet...just likes to bash my RCs with a stick sometimes...

i'll keep trying !

man you are lucky..my lad is 4 and isnt into it yet...just likes to bash my RCs with a stick sometimes...

i'll keep trying !

ah, i remember that, Harley used to prefer to run after it, throwing whatever he could at it, i reckon, by my experience, you have about another 12 months of that BarnetBasher :xd: . put it another way, about 200quid more in damages,lol