• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

stephenson industrial estate, washington

1981robbo

I use this area all the time and I always wonder why more people don't use it. There are several well kept football pitches, a all weather type rectangular area for off road course that runs paralel with a 100m concrete road. A mixed on road/ off road track laid out could be great and pretty big. All the flyers get down on a Sunday its that big.

Ne37 3hr is the nearest building which is a horse riding school, you actually turn off Stephenson road , Washington and you have to drive through this area im talking about to get to this riding school so if you look at this postcode then down a little and you'll see a rectangular car park type area surrounded by trees. This is the off road area about the size of half a football field

I know the place. Used to go there when I used to go about cruisnf when we got moved on from peel retail park. Itll be pretty good to go bashing as like you saty its out the way and nowhere near to complain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just been over, few puddles and a few big rocks but a nice patch to zoom about on. My prorally is a mess and was being a bit stupid but i brought out the mighty grave digger and built a great jump using the red sand pile and it was great fun, quiet down there too

called over today for a couple of hours at the wasteland then onto the massive fields great fun on the waste land with the sand shaped into jumps works well for both my 1/10 firestorm and my 1/8 buggy

be good for a group bash