• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC led kits

RCbutcher

Yes mate but you wouldn't be able to turn them on/off with the radio they'll turn on when the cars turned on. But theres ways you can have radio controlled by modding a servo. Pm me 

Bump. 

Please just send me a pm of the rc you choose to light up. Inc a picture if poss and ill be able to help you choose the best lights and install stuffs. 

Baja light pods two full pods mega bright are

Thanks mate, if you message bez he might be able to find your other account and help to get back on it. What was the other name?

Bump while here.

3mm red and 3mm orange available again too. Any 8 leds from the list below. 

In 5mm 

Bright white.

Warm white

Red

Orange

Blue

Green

Purple

In 3mm 

Bright white

Warm white

Red

Orange

Blue 

Click my sig links then led kits album for pics of rcs with lights from me. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

5x 5mm kits available with cups but can supply kits without too. 

5mm leds are 

Cool white, warm white, red, blue, purple,just 4 green. 

I also have a selection of 3mm leds with good supply of cups. 

3mm kits are  now £6.20 posted. 

Cool white, red, orange, blue.

This will probably be the last run bottom of the box stuff but still new packaged ect. 

You'll get....

8x leds you choose 12v resistors ready on all. 

16x cups for 5mm eight cups for 3mm kits. 

9v battery snap

push button switch

alloy foil tape for the wires. 

extra wire 

Heat shrink usually around 4in lengths of two sizes. 

3mm kits cool white leds have fogged diodes but they are just as bright as the crystal clear ones. 

Not happy money back garantee. It's Christmas lol. 

feel free to click the links in my signature for led pics there's an install album and some rcs dressed in leds from me or by me.  My feedback pretty much just covers these leds lol. 

Actually I might be out of JST male and servo plugs mate so I might not be able to but I'll leave the post below anyway. 

I can provide the materials to make them mate. I could make them but it feels like a risk with 48 leds no resistors or anything. I'm no expert with this stuff lol.  I followed the tutorial on here for 6v baja pods. 

I think I still have 4x hpi clear pods and afew hobbyking black pods. 

For me to make them up and send out you'd have to accept anything that happens.

Say £7.00 for a two pod kit with enough leds and materials for three pods. If any extras are needed for another try I'll send them out. Have a read through the diy thread in the tutorial section mayb ask someone what they think after making them. 

(My km baja lights get pretty warm after a few mins. This is the thing I think of but those pods are km ones) 

Same with the transmitter controlled units I made up never had a problem with any. Used our one for 2yrs now perfectly. But the what if stopped me listing them. No I did have a dud tx controller down to me mixing up the pos/neg wire on the servo board to fit a JST.  Then I thought that was lucky it didn't hurt anything so stopped them.  

My theory was it's a servo board so still a servo, a fried servo could take an esc out with it. So thought these units could potentially do that too luckily it hasn't. 

But I'll gladly share with others how to make them it's so simple but soldering is needed. But this stuff is great practice for soldering so win win. 

Edited by RCbutcher