• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Gilera runner 172 sp west sussex

creamsodauk

Up for sale due to starting a new project is my much loved and cared for Gilera Runner 172 registered as a 125

The bike has mot and tax, its a 1999 sp model with non rolling nut engine but it is a rear disc.

The bike has had the following done by me withing the last 6 months with new parts:

Coolant

Break pads all round

Front disc

Swing arm bushes

Temp sender

Fuel pipes

13.7gr rollers

New battery

New stand springs and side stand

Polished transmission cover

Painted wheels

Painted side pods

Painted water jacket cover

Fresh gearbox oil

Fresh 2 stroke and tank cleaned

Now wheel bolts

Alloy skull cap from 180

Upgrades and spec wise the bike has the following, again all fitted by me within the last 8 months from new:

Mallossi belt

Mallossi springs (green)

PM 172 kit

PM alloy engine bushes

PM airfilter (sponge)

PM carbon reeds and reed block

PM up jet kit for open airfilter and sports pipe

Dellroto 25mm carb

Tdr UK handmade drag pipe

All electrics work, no faults, rides smooth and pulls off the clocks which stop at 80 and hits the stopper. Mot and tax and full 125 reg logbook in my name. Can be seen started and driven, test rides to those with cash in my hand is fine.

Not your regular Runner, this was brought by me with 2 previous owners, un modified and fresh. I also have the standard exhaust along with the original 125 bore in perfect running condition.

DSC_0367.jpg

Edited by creamsodauk

• 3 weeks later...

probably a grand with no haggeling

since the pics the exhaust has partially been painted with heat paint to stop rust etc in winter. its a 125 on the log book and was built and run in by myself

to any other people interested im now also looking for swaps on a car, 2002 or newer pref and a small size under 1.6

Hi m8 me agen do you no what it tops out at or roughly as you no im after one....

Just want a project to see what i can do with it fun really as iv got the motor just want a moped for a laugh like you

And to wind the kids up lol

;)

• 9 years later...
  • Gaz! locked this topic