• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone near Peterborough?

DeadMeatUK

As long as it stays like it is today then tomorrow will be fine :)

there is a few places that water sits but unless your really bad at driving then you will be ok lol

regarding daughters 18th, im just hoping im not gonna be charged with drunk in charge of rc! Lol cus plan on getting hammered tonight :)

I will bring the battery bar and will be there as long as it's not raining too hard, Currently charging all my batteries for the HPI and getting everything ready so I'm planning on being there.

and near boston too. as soon as its a clear day me and my lad will come for a bash. seems a bit pointless arranging things with the weather and all so, hopefully, we'll see you guy's there sometime soon :thumbsup: .

P.s. let's look on the bright side tho guy's, at least we're all still here :36_11_6[1]:

That's ok mate, Il only be going to keep my boys happy lol they wanted me to go down today when it was pissing down lol so as long as its kinda dry tomorrow Il be going down and using up the last of my fuel til after Christmas but will defs have to get something sorted out for the new year :) be nice to meet up with a few more fellow bashers that are local

No probs mate, me and the boys are having a good time on our own lol got about another two tanks worth left and that will have to do til new year when can buy some more :) so will see you down here in the new year then mate

Sounds good mate :) will have to be a weekend when iv not got the kids here and am gonna have to get my gearing sorted out on both my trucks cus not happy with either one lol.

still getting some good jumps though but cant drive and film at the same time and not letting my eldest boy on my phone lol

just been tinkering with my savvy, had to take front diff and put it into the rear, and got to say, it's brill being rear wheel drive. can't wait for a clear(ish) day to get over. keep looking at the weather forecast,lol

Had a great Christmas thanks guys, and same my boys keep asking when other people are gonna be down the track but when ever you guys wanna meet just let me know as only a few mins walk away :)