• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone near Peterborough?

DeadMeatUK

any one going over saturday, as wanna try my savage out as brought 1 2nd hand.

hi loftuz , im in wisbech if u fancy a meet up on saturday ?

I'm not gonna be about this weekend I'm afraid. Thanks for the offer though. We traveling up north to visit my wife's family. And looking at the weather this morning, we would need rc boats, not cars. :)

To put a link from Google Earth zoom into the area you want to show then open the left side panel. From there is a chain symbol which is the link button, copy the URL and either paste it in the post or you might be able to show a mini map in the post by pasting it into the similar pictured link button in the tool bar above the text box Like this...

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=52.534702,-0.244271&spn=0.000451,0.001321&t=h&z=20

My truck is now out of action due to a clutch bell bearing failure... I guess that's what happens when you clean it in the bath with the shower head :confused: Parts on order

• Like 1

Is anybody gonna be at the orton BMX track on Saturday? And if so what time you planning on getting there?

Is anybody gonna be at the orton BMX track on Saturday? And if so what time you planning on getting there?

Never mind, took one of my cars down there with my lads anyway lol had a good bash and three other lads from dogsthorpe turned up to see what the track was like, was a good afternoon.

will have to sort out another meet down there and get a few guys together for a bash :)

:partytime2: 'Good news everyone...' :partytime2:

I will be at Orton BMX track from 13:00 onwards . At the moment it's just me but will rustle together some off forum friends to join in. If it's not too far please come along and join in the action on the track :thumbsup:

My truck is ready to go, although I somehow managed to bend the front brake disc when replacing the pads :confused:

Hope to see some of you later,

morning Kevin,

got my boys here this weekend so we will have a walk over :thumbsup:

got the steering sorted out on my truck from last time, was only the servo horn stripped so an easy fix lol but still gotta sort out the gear change prob as still not changing through gears but gonna wait til i can get a quick access gearbox to sort it out as stripping half the truck down every time i need to tweak the gears is a pain lol.

so will probs bring my other truck and have a go with that one as not been out for a while.

will see you down there fella just text me if anything changes :thumbsup:

another good afternoon over at the orton BMX track :yes: met up with deadmeat (Kevin) again with his truck, took my old savage out for a change and had some good fun with it :thumbsup:

Kevin, dont forget to get your mate to send you the video's he took of our truck's as would be nice to see mine in action lol (cant film and drive at the same time lol)

see you next time and hopefully have a few more turn up :thumbsup:

video's from last weekend below

Edited by swingy_p

Hi All,

Managed to miss this thread - But I am not a million miles from you guys and have been to the BMX track a few times -

http://youtu.be/cOAXZWjSQBo

When are you going back - may make the 10 minute drive to meet up with you.

excellent vids from the past bash , looks like u all had fun , i will join ya for a bash at some point .

yes we all had a good time down the track :thumbsup: and just let us know a weekend you fancy meeting down there and we can all sort something out :yes:

Hi All,

Managed to miss this thread - But I am not a million miles from you guys and have been to the BMX track a few times -

When are you going back - may make the 10 minute drive to meet up with you.

no probs fella, as above just let us know a weekend you fancy meeting and we can go from there :thumbsup: im only a 10 min walk away and am down there most weekends with my boys so if everyone else is busy im always up for a bash lol

Edited by swingy_p