• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Plz close

cazxr2

Hi guys. Got too many projects now and not enough time, so this has to go. Bought from a member on here few mths back Was new never used. ive only used it to test it. Its fully hopped up bearings, upraded arms,springs shocks. Waterproof esc. Comes with brand new tamiya wheels and raly block tyres, Also another set of brand new tamiya wheels and tyres (road tyres this time)

Vw sirocco shell (used no cracks or splitts but paint bit naff perfect for a basher as its tough plastic) also comes with brand new unpainted pug 406 shell (with decals) comes artr only needs rx box (cpl quid on ebay) and a charger i will supply a battery.

Any questions plz pm me

has a chassis guard

DSCF3757.jpg

DSCF3756.jpg

DSCF3755.jpg

great ground clearance

DSCF3754.jpg

Heres a few of the upgrades (the car has traveled less than 3 feet)

Parts for Rally conversion:

Yeah racing:

-Blue alloy damper set - dp0003bu 60mm (60mm max length shock on a TT01 for max ground clearance, currently oil filled)
Edited by cazxr2

Hi guys i only want to slipt if theres enough interest.

Wheels and tyres are brand new. I will get better pics of everything this evening as just notice how bad these ones are lol

heres the new 406 shell made by hpi (with decals but no window masks) new

tamiya wheels and treaded tyre (both new mint

DSCF3782.jpg

better pics of the tt01

DSCF3783.jpg

DSCF3784.jpg

(as u can see everything is new)

comes with loads of spares and manual for the chassis.

DSCF3785.jpg

would rather sell complete but IF i get enough people interestedal split. Fire me a pm cheers caz

(PS doesn't come with box thats for my mx5)

Edited by cazxr2

Hey buddy. I just saw your post. I am looking to get a rtr car for rally but i dont want to buy new. I know you dont mention this but would you be able to attach a radio on this so i can use this as soon as i get it. I am very interested.

Thanks

Andy

Bump will take offers

Pug shell and multispoke wheels are for sale in a separate thread so will take offers on the tt01 as it is with rally upgrades Rocco shell,rally blocks. WILL NEED TX AND RX. Will take offers may e en px something samller don't be shy

• 1 month later...