• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Woodland RC Track | Camberley, Surrey | Next Meet: TBA

TrickyTris

Cheers for coming along lads! Was a good bash & nice to meet the new guys! :)

That spot does look really nice! If we can get away with building something there then that would be ideal! Might be worth you building a little jump or marking a corner out and coming back to it in a weeks time, just to see if anyone has used it. Can be sure then! You able to mark where it is on a google map and post the link? Interested to see where abouts this is in Sandhurst!

Good news about the 8T John! Thats

Not sure If I'll be around this weekend mate.. Will be beginning the mammoth task of spraying the bodyshell for my SCX10 & getting the electrics in it!  :xd:

If my plans change though I'll let you know! :)

No worries, I had a few hours the afternoon and took the TT over the track with Mebaddriver and his kids and not forgetting his fully fixed savage.. The kids sorted out all the puddles and must say the track looks as good as last week..: :sweatdrop:   I Think the jeeps decided not to destroy when we all left last Saturday.

Thanks to the kids Jack & Adam cleaning the track for the big boys to play :thumbsup:

Sorry Gents, but I can't do this coming weekend as have house & family stuff.

Will be beginning the mammoth task of spraying the bodyshell for my SCX10 & getting the electrics in it!  :xd:

... I'm jealous! I'm still working through the suspension changes on mine. Done the 4-link alloy uppers on the back and the front chassis mounted servo/pan-hard bar (which is complex due to how much stuff is moved about, but awesome when done!). Working on converting the front uppers to 4-link alloy now, then onto the floor pan.

Good luck with the spraying; don't rush it  :thumbsup:

Edited by 4WheelRC

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry lads, been a bit off the RC's recently as been back out on my bike trying to get fit again! Also been avoiding the forums as have found I tend to spend a lot less on RC stuff when I'm not looking on here 24/7. Haha :lol:

Anyways, I'd be up for a bash this weekend if the weathers dry. Anyone up for doing one at Slough this time, to save us getting dirty & working for an hour or so before hand.. lol

Morning bud,

My son and I live in Epsom and I was just wondering whereabouts in Slough you mean?

If you could let me have details, I'd be grateful -  we can't make it this weekend, but will hopefully meet up soon!

All the best,

Tim. 

Morning bud,

My son and I live in Epsom and I was just wondering whereabouts in Slough you mean?

If you could let me have details, I'd be grateful -  we can't make it this weekend, but will hopefully meet up soon!

All the best,

Tim. 

Hi TimS. Slough track t'is here: http://www.remoteworld.co.uk/location.htm

Edited by 4WheelRC

Sorry lads, been a bit off the RC's recently as been back out on my bike trying to get fit again! Also been avoiding the forums as have found I tend to spend a lot less on RC stuff when I'm not looking on here 24/7. Haha :lol:

Anyways, I'd be up for a bash this weekend if the weathers dry. Anyone up for doing one at Slough this time, to save us getting dirty & working for an hour or so before hand.. lol

Hey Tris. I might be able to escape for a few hours on Saturday (19th), but can't do Sunday. Definitely up for going to Slough some time :yes:

Bugger, there goes that plan then! :lol: Cheers for letting us know Mark!

I might pop down the test tracks for a bit Saturday, depending on the weather. Though I imagine the track is looking a bit worse for wear and will likely need a couple hours of work doing to it. If there's enough of us to make it worthwhile then I don't mind putting the effort in..

:)

Hey all,

I just bought myself a Trophy Truggy 4.6 and did a quick google search for places to take it in surrey and this thread came up so here i am. I am a newbie to nitro so would be good to meet some people and get some tips but just want to find somewhere i can have some fun with it.

As i haven't raced in quite a while i am completely out of touch and don't even know if you need to pay for the track/if you can rock up at any time etc etc. would love to find somewhere today if i can :)

If any one can give some advice that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Morning bud,

All the best,

Tim. 

Hi Tim

I see you live in Epsom and wondered where you take your RC, at the moment I've taken it to my nearest car park, not that fun and ran into a sign post and f'd my front left part of the car,

Hiya,

Thanks for your message.

We go to a couple of places, but neither is that close. Oxshott Woods is good - there's a huge area (a bit sandy, so some cleaning to do afterwards), and I got the directions etc off this site.

You could also try Brooklands Community Park which is near Mercedes World, just past Cobham.

Around here there's not much and as you say, there are far too many obstacles to run into!

I'm away for a couple of weeks, but my son and I may try the Slough track - let me know if you want to come along.

Best regards,

Tim.

Hiya,

Thanks for your message.

We go to a couple of places, but neither is that close. Oxshott Woods is good - there's a huge area (a bit sandy, so some cleaning to do afterwards), and I got the directions etc off this site.

You could also try Brooklands Community Park which is near Mercedes World, just past Cobham.

Around here there's not much and as you say, there are far too many obstacles to run into!

I'm away for a couple of weeks, but my son and I may try the Slough track - let me know if you want to come along.

Best regards,

Tim

Thanks for getting back to me, I took the car to Oxshott this morning, found a relatively good area, little sandy so may be the place you are talking about, less than a minutes walk from the car park. Car came back in one piece which is good, got through about 4 tanks of fuel so had a good run. Would def be up for meeting up when your on your next outing.