• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Woodland RC Track | Camberley, Surrey | Next Meet: TBA

TrickyTris

I must have walked the entire woods to finally realise the track is near the pilon thing. To be fair. It's still too wet.

Haha I think everyone has nearly done that now, although cyronn definitely traveled the furthest! :lol:

Not surprised its too wet, the track tends to fill up with puddles fast and usually needs a good sweep if it's rained the night before. Me & Paul will be down the track this weekend getting it back into shape ready for a proper Sunday bash.

Weather permitting, is anyone up for popping down on Sunday 10th?

No worries lads!

Think we'll prob be popping down on Saturday for a little bit instead. WIll prob wait til we get another meet together before digging the track up, as imagine the track is still flooded anyway.. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Guys there is a few of us getting together on the Purley Way in Croydon/Purley on this Sunday 17th feb from about 10am

Confirmed are 4x Baja 5b, 1x Baja 5t, 1x FTX punisher, 1x fg Marder, 1x Losi 8 truggy, 1x Losi 5t (poss 2+ more) 1x savage x

Guys there is a few of us getting together on the Purley Way in Croydon/Purley on this Sunday 17th feb from about 10am

Confirmed are 4x Baja 5b, 1x Baja 5t, 1x FTX punisher, 1x fg Marder, 1x Losi 8 truggy, 1x Losi 5t (poss 2+ more) 1x savage x

Sorry bud, I was at a NHB Bash at Kev's farm that day.

Maybe next time round! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Edit:

Spent some time down the track this weekend and got it back in shape. Looking much better and was nice and dry for a change! Made the straight nice and smooth and built things back up a bit. Could only do so much as was desperate to run my truggy! :lol:

If next weekend is good I'll get paul to use his van to drop a wheelbarrow off. Get it looking pucker while the sand is really easy to work with! :)

Edited by TrickyTris

I'm free Saturday where we going?

The track in Camberley mate! Come along if you fancy it! The more the merrier! :thumbsup:

When I went down on Saturday & Sunday it was really nice and dry. Was shocked with how clean my truggy was after, took 5 mins to look spanking again! :lol:

I'll be popping down there from about 9.30am on Saturday. Want to tidy it up a bit and get a few more bits built up before people come down. :)

I'll get an address to you soon mate.. Need to find out the closest address then write directions! lol

Did have a google maps location on the first page but for some reason that no longer works and instead tries to download a file!? Stupid Google!

Nice one AJ! :thumbsup:

Here's an updated map:

Google Map Directions

Don't believe what your eyes tell you! It is a really short, simple walk form the car park. The map just makes it look like a mile long hike! :lol:

If anyone struggles to find it just stay put and drop me a PM or text. :)