• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Woodland RC Track | Camberley, Surrey | Next Meet: TBA

TrickyTris

How was it mate? Wet!

How were the nitro`s running today?

It was drier than my first time there tbh, it didnt rain either which was good. Paul's nitro was the last one standing this time round, I stripped a spur in the mini 8 and broke the front hinge pin holders and bent a pin on the 8T within 5 mins of running it lol.

Edited by cyronn

Cheers for the bash today, I had fun hitting a tree at almost off pelt =].

Haha! That was pure cringe! Hope you haven't had to replace much mate..

How were the nitro`s running today?

I didn't run at all on Saturday, thanks to knocking the pin out my conrod! Still in shock that Paul was the last man standing, he's usually the first out! :lol:

They had a motorbike trial event on Sunday. We went there to find a few of them had blasted up & down the straight but they soon apologized for doing so and left us to it. No harm done to the track thankfully! Straight is smoother if anything and has given us more dirt to work with. :)

Spent most of Sunday tuning the Truggy and have managed to get it pretty much 100% spot on. So shouldn't have anymore issues with snapping clutch springs!

This weekend, if peeps are up for it, should be a gooden! :thumbsup:

How'd you get on racing in Swindon Mark?

I'll try and get down a bit earlier and get rid of any puddles etc. Will also bring some barrier tape along with me to mark out the course better! Unfortunately both the shovel & broom have had their day, so If anyone can bring one with them it would be dead handy for doing any repairs and what not! :thumbsup:

Paul's shovel snapped in half and mine is on its way out too lol! I'll do a bodge job on the broom to keep it going but no guarantee either will last the day! Might make a trip to B&Q actually if i can find some cheap!

is it ok if i come down on saturday lads? :thumbsup:

Hello, Im new to the hobby just picked up a vantage and a savage. Was wondering if I could pop down?

Of course! The more the merrier! :thumbsup:

Map & details on how to find the track are on the first page. If you have any trouble finding it just drop me a PM and I'll come meet you at the entrance!

Of course! The more the merrier! :thumbsup:

Map & details on how to find the track are on the first page. If you have any trouble finding it just drop me a PM and I'll come meet you at the entrance!

wicked man, ill hopefully see you then. may be going away for the weekend but if not, will come down

thanks man

Looking forwards to a bash tomorrow lads. If the weather holds up, what time are you all heading down? And what is the genearal opinion on breaking in nitros in cold weather? Bearing in mind today has not been much above 5-6

Doh, i keep meaning to pop along. but im running a Scale meet tomorrow :(

Its ok mate. there will be plenty more to come along to.

Looking forwards to a bash tomorrow lads. If the weather holds up, what time are you all heading down? And what is the genearal opinion on breaking in nitros in cold weather? Bearing in mind today has not been much above 5-6

Edited by cyronn