• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Lunchbox/Midnight Pumpkin Owners Club....

jason3249

I got my lunchbox for my birthday last year always wanted one when I was a kid (just a big kid now) I have in mine

5th spring

Oil springs all round

strut brace

alloy motor mount

alloy heat sink

Alloy body mounts

bearings all round

9t brushless motor

lipo

upgraded servo

wheelie bar mod

I have 3 body's

scooby doo van

Lunchbox

monster energy as well

think that's everything

• Like 2

Seriously thinking of making my lunchie proper old skool 70's with some porthole style opera windows on the rear 3/4's but no idea how to go about it to match iti n wwith the moon roof. Ideas guys?

Well I can get it to run forwards but reverse just won't work. Tried the recommended way to turn reverse on buts it's just not playing ball

Any clues?

Sounds like your not programing the esc correctly, not had experience with your esc but most of them you either hold down the program button on the esc or pull the trigger on the tx to full throtle then switch on the power at the car ALWAYS HAVE THE WHEELS OFF THE FLOOR, normally you then get a beep or series of beeps you then pull the trigger to full reverse wait for the beep then allow the trigger ro spring to neutral you should then hear another beep and your done then switch the power of on the esc to save the parameters, switch on and off you should go!! Hope that helps. Edited by shaunm

Mtroniks are even easier to program than that:

Power it on (with your transmitter in the position you want neutral to be), press set button within 2 seconds of power-on.

Green light flashes.

Move your transmitter stick/trigger to full-forward position, then release.

Red light flashes.

Move your transmitter stick/trigger to full-reverse/brake position, then release.

Green and red lights stay solid.

Done!