• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Lunchbox/Midnight Pumpkin Owners Club....

jason3249

QUOTE ...OODBOO...

Looks good m8 but you need one on the top of the shocks to as that's where the pressure is.....

It was just to stop the front end of the chassis squeezing together and flexing that way. Does the job and I'm not going mad with brushless motors or anything so it'll do me.

I'll get the missus to cut some more out as she made that one for me. How does

Candyman there gr8 lol... ;)

The tub will still bend m8 as it's only at the front that's why we put them on top of the front shocks.....

The shocks make it bend so if you only put a brace at the very front then whats gone stop the tub from bending on The other side of the shocks..... ;)

It mite be good for you but every one wants one don't no why if there moding there lb with better motors etc as it won't last the tub will crack ......

Edited by jason3249

I'm staying at 20T brushed which ain't too quick so I'm happy to have it.. It will make a difference like a brace, obv not as good as top of shock but will help a little for those like me running low power :)