• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your 1/1 cars!

landmaxdriver

sweet mate, whats it running? 8v lump my guess by your user name?

Not any more, running a 306 gti6 lump with the 1.6 box.

Just got my new ecu so it will be wired up soon then we will see what it makes maybe 180-185bhp given estimates. Oh its on individual Lotus throttle bodies too :-)

haha awesome, they go really well with those lumps and with bodies it should produce that at least i think.

i have a 1.6 box in mine with the 1.9 lump, 1.9 as standard but it was the 105 engine so stuck a 130bhp in it :D lot better now.

its coming over to sweden next year, should be a nice drive over in it hopefully

• 3 weeks later...

i thought the PT cruiser was the Fiat multipla MK2?

anyway here's my C2 VTS :)

Is it obligatory to drive this with your one hand at the top of the steering wheel whilst leaning towards the window as if you are trying to see around every car in front, even when there isn't one? Oh and Burberry...fake Burberry ;)

Is it obligatory to drive this with your one hand at the top of the steering wheel whilst leaning towards the window as if you are trying to see around every car in front, even when there isn't one? Oh and Burberry...fake Burberry ;)

that has made me laugh... a lot hahahahahah

I think a know where your going with that one... i have that exact same setup... well done :)

That's very nice.

Tastefully modded.

I agree I especially like the black Venetian blinds that have been installed instead of the front grill

I think a know where your going with that one... i have that exact same setup... well done :)

It's always good fun to have a laugh. Enjoy the car. Not my taste but as long as you enjoy it that is all that matters  :thumbsup:

The Mk1 Multipla is a fine looking thing and I would rather drive one of those than a Part-Time Cruiser.

• Like 1