• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MY NEW LUNCHBOX MORE MOD'S....

jason3249

that ballend is in the wrong way in that arm there a set of steering linkages in that stuff too all made up to the correct stock lenght and checked with a vernier gauge

fastrax do the right size ball ends with a long thread on them so you can nut them up

early night for me as its been a long day again

Yer i no its in the wrong way lol it was all ready fitted when they come took it out after pic... ;)

Gon do some more 2moz as wife is naging me....

Hows it go its all over the table and the looks lol :)

Edited by jason3249

Nice bit pile of spares you got there.You going to fully mod it like your other lb?

Lol thanks m8 got half of it of flash.... :)

Not gon mod this one well the standard mods but not over the top i need a basher this time lol

Are ad some more pics 2moz of the build ;)

Get another one lol iv dun 2 now with this one i brought my buys 2nd hand as he wil only smash it but got loads of spares now mite get one more out of it all lol ;)

Got 3 now with the boys.....

Edited by jason3249

The lb saga contiues, i overlooked the need for longer steering turnbuckles done the short side with a turnbuckle i had just waiting for some 70mm ones to do the otherside

the end is nigh

what me, well i have another project and my lunchboxes are nearly done, had a ton of spares that i didnt need anymore so i sold them - the funds paid for some new parts - i kept some running spares tho

I think hes on about me flash letting the custom lb go as not gon use it and i dont need some of the spares as got loads coming in every where lol got 2 lb's left what im keeping so not going no where yet lol... ;)

The custom lb wil only go if it goes for a good price thats why i didnt put it on the forum just in case it dont go for much or i change my mind :)

Are be doing more to the lb build 2moz ;)

Edited by jason3249

those the rims i sent you ? if so thay took some cleaning

Lol no there the ones i had b4 i brought the alloy one's but son got chocolate on them lol... ;)

Heres the pic's agen as gon to the next page....

A1ECCEBC-B80A-4B24-A50F-AC70D56018CE-821-0000003054905E36.jpg58250767-FC3B-4A3F-8889-5CDE58F0804F-821-00000030613DD942.jpg4033CFC9-6D0E-4F2D-BCEE-012AE962ED4F-821-00000030E9D5489D.jpg

Edited by jason3249

did you get my pm mr fox ?

my lb is back on all 4 wheels and the shells is on, my turnbuckles turned up, pics will go up tomorrow

Sounds good flash you got any pics iv got one more mod coming but its coming from the us so gon be time yet... ;)

tomorrow i will do the pics, got to charge my battery for the d90 first its a tad flat as i have taken 2000+ pics in the last few weeks, im waiting on stuff from the usa and hk myself for my winter/spring project hoping it doesnt get cault up in the xmas post

new project is costing a fortune in parts and i havent even ordered the motor and esc but i suppose that what you get with a hopped up ground up build

Really enjoyed reading this thread guys, thanks for all the info.

I'll be a member of your LB club at xmas so its great to get some ideas and this thread really helps build enthusiasm for it. I had a brushless motor turn up this morning for a different project but I'm tempted to put it in the lunchbox...oh dear!!

Keep it coming, it's great that each LB is so individual.

Cheers

Nito