• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MY NEW LUNCHBOX MORE MOD'S....

jason3249

Just fitted new hpi servo and the alloy body mounts can go bashing agen lol

Just noticed a smail crack agen on the gear box casing its the wheelie bar what starting it of so iv took that off... ;)

1F6A8F50-FFCC-4425-AAF4-58362F932422-11068-0000047C8DAAF7BB.jpg

Edited by jason3249

A bit of a hard bash cant help keep going down the steps lol

The front wheel is broke so is the front arm love it got the parts apart from the wheel so gon have to go alloy

The shel took abit and the window broke... :)

4E2A3B72-4352-4863-AAD8-B85C2CF112DB-11475-0000049090F0339D.jpg

Edited by jason3249

Lol thats next na its the wheelie bar when it lands on its back the 1st bit to take it is the wheelie bar that makes a smail hole both sides then it starts from there cracks all the way through so are be leaving that off and see how it goes heres a pic of what the wheellie bar does when you land on it

63D08353-0C70-4733-921D-02D6FC6BA392-11475-000004EF5F146061.jpg

Edited by jason3249

ah you need todo the wheelie bar mod then - its just a brace from the wheelie bar to the top screw on the gear housing (swap it out for a bolt) and swap the 2 screws that hold the wheelie bar for a bolt and nyloc nut

ah you need todo the wheelie bar mod then - its just a brace from the wheelie bar to the top screw on the gear housing (swap it out for a bolt) and swap the 2 screws that hold the wheelie bar for a bolt and nyloc nut

I'm interested in seeing a pic of this mod too!

i must admit my lunchbox has a special place in my heart :sweatdrop: id never dream of selling it. it's nice to see people still enjoying them :thumbsup:

Yep only had mine for just over a week and i love it dont no why i didnt get one along time agen ;)

Edited by jason3249

i have a savox in one of my lb's and a alturn 750mg, i have learnt over the years not to use cheap budget servos saying that i have a 15 year old acoms and that stilll going strong

i have a savox in one of my lb's and a alturn 750mg, i have learnt over the years not to use cheap budget servos saying that i have a 15 year old acoms and that stilll going strong

Trure

I brought the one iv just fitted in the lb the hitec one and these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VARIOUS-SERVOS-AND-SERVO-GEARS-SPARES-OR-REPAIR-ONLY-LOSI-ASSOCIATED-YOKOMO-/130781268342?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=WTQfDZhgvMOuHNt5ZxlhnRpYoeU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc for

Edited by jason3249