• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wolverhampton/ Dudley bashers?

coolas4k

Been to the netherton quite a few times an love it, speed and air is a good combo there. All other bmx tracks local am small which means the am hump on hump. Id be happy to meet/ bash wen snow had cleared. If there is enough of us we can evict the bmxers he he.

I'd be up for a bash meet over either Bilston bmx track or the Oval track at East Park when the snow clears and grounds are dry? If Saturdays are best for everyone, we would need to get there early before the bmxers get there though.... Any good for anyone?

ps. the oval track would be class because theres no jumps to contend with/ break your car lol plus its a great fast track ;-)

Gutted Mr Nice, sure hope I never get a fire!! I bought an adaptor instead, LHS wanted 20 quid to do it pffft.

Will be going there soon to check it out.

We should arrange a meet.

DSC_0157.jpg

Heres Dudley Wood Rd , Netherton

dudwoodrd_zps6fac2b41.png

netherton_zpsf411003f.png

These look awesome... i'm up for a meet at either of these once the snow goes and the ground dries up a bit for sure... got my Traxxas Raptor / Slash and the Lunchbox now so all good to go ;)

dudley wood rd track is the venue, it has this track, a football pitch, and a large carpark so fill your boots with on and off road.

i can do any days sat or sunday--- pref sundays. keep a eye on weather forcast and if it not too soon we could do this weekend coming.

Been here today on way bk from work took the bowler wildcat fot its maiden voyage...awesome until I broke a wheel. Id forgotten how good this track is it was freezin cold and started to rain but I was happy. Although now itd taken me longer to clean the bugger then running time lol

Weather is mostly sunny mornin til noon on sunday. Whos up for a bash then. Prob b a 10ish meet as wanna beat the bikers.

Me plus me mate will be goin either way, be nice to have a bash with some like minded peoples.