• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wolverhampton/ Dudley bashers?

coolas4k

Kinver's not far from me. I'm between Quinton and Halesowen. The misses dragged me to Kinver last year for a bloody ghost hunt in Drakelow Tunnels  :sadwalk:

Is that anywhere near where your thinking?

Ha ha glad I'm not the only one to be dragged around by my mrs pretending to be interested and enjoying myself. It's on the A449 just before you turn off to kinver. It's opposite, up a bridleway through a small wooded area. The place is massive

Ha ha glad I'm not the only one to be dragged around by my mrs pretending to be interested and enjoying myself. It's on the A449 just before you turn off to kinver. It's opposite, up a bridleway through a small wooded area. The place is massive

Hi I live in stourport and have been looking for somewhere close to bash. Do you have to park the car and walk up the bridle path and through the woods or can you drive up? Is this turm off the A449 at the point where the road turns into dual carriage way?

Thanks,

Mark

• 1 month later...

Anyone been out lately. I took my rc's down Dudley wood the last week but the track is Unuseable atm, the puddles are really big and deep. Just had a bash around the fields.

Hi Guys,

We are new here but wanting to celebrate and enjoy RC, which we have been enjoying the last year or so!

We have a few cars between the two of us and are based in the Wolverhampton & Sutton Coldfield Areas and would love to meet up for some bashing action!

We have some vids uploaded of our local bashing so far on out new you tube channel devoted to our meets so far! These were a mis of car parks in wednfield, skate parks in wednesfied and Bilston BMX track!

Would love you to comment, and subscribe as we are going to start some tutorials, advice, blogs and how to's as well as some reviews of the cars we have so far!

You tube us at midlandsrc and like us on facebook too as the same name midlandsrc.

We are regular bashers and would love to connect with you all, so let us know when and where you are bashing and we'll do out best to come and meet you all.

Speak soon!

• Like 1

Hi all.

It's been a few months since anyone has commented on this topic so I thought I'd bump it up again.

Has or is anyone going regularly to the Bilston/East Park/Ashmore Park venues??

What are they like during these dark cold winter months or have you found somewhere better?

I got some spare time weekdays an fancy a bit of bashing now the kids are back at school. Gonna drop in each of these places an check em out.

Cheers ????

There's a bmx track at Hilton hall (wv4 6dr) that looks tasty. It's open to all and I've emailed asking them if there would be an issue using for bashing. Not heard anything back but the cars wouldn't damage the track so scant see it being a problem. If anybody's about Saturday/Sunday I'm up for meeting someone for a blast. Open to suggestions.

Hi guys. We are going bashing tomorrow and planning on trying out the quarry in Rowley Regis. 9am sharp start if anyone wants to join us they are more than welcome.

So to confirm bashing session Sunday morning at 9am, quarry bash, Rowley Regis. We will have mixture of VorzA, e-revo and slash. All welcome. Would be good to meet anyone new.

Bit more notice next time please. I am down in Kent working and not getting back till tomorrow pm, I would of loves to meet up as well.

Fingers crossed we can make this a regular thing and I can tag along then.

Have fun people!!