• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wolverhampton/ Dudley bashers?

coolas4k

I should be good for sunday, I blew a tire on savage last night but should b able to get a pair from wheelspin models

tomoz as im working by them. My slash will b here tomoz so will b taking 2 cars, bike needs a motor! Did u meet last week.

I should be good for sunday, I blew a tire on savage last night but should b able to get a pair from wheelspin models

tomoz as im working by them. My slash will b here tomoz so will b taking 2 cars, bike needs a motor! Did u meet last week.

l went to west park with my mate and 2 bajas. luckily we get there just after strong rain so there were not too many people, because the noise of 2 bajas running at the same time was   :insane:    . anyway after about 20 minutes we had a crowd of people asking millions of questions and the worst thing we had to stop the engines every time to be able to hear them. 

Hate that it anoys me wen people bug ya.i was thinkin of getting a 1/5 scale electric but decide on slash instead

l am going to buy an electric RC in a couple of weeks. can't decide what l want, but it will have to be water proof, because of the wet season coming. what 1/5 electric you was going to get? is there any RTR available? need to do my research.... BTW what about ashton park this Sunday? me and my mate will come anywhere as long as there are company, so l will let you and Leo decide where...

Dont think I gona make it tires I have orderd wont come in time and the slash I got is missin the servo which is comin god knows wen :@

Check my for sale thread l have allmost new savox for sale. Would do a 'special just for you deal' on it .

Dont think I gona make it tires I have orderd wont come in time and the slash I got is missin the servo which is comin god knows wen :@

Tyres for what? The Savage XS? Depending on the weather I might be able to make it.

I've got a set of stock Savage wheels/tyres you can borrow, also a stock traxxas servo as well.

Tyres for what? The Savage XS? Depending on the weather I might be able to make it.

I've got a set of stock Savage wheels/tyres you can borrow, also a stock traxxas servo as well.

l don't think mr nice will find another excuse not to come ha ha....

I only need to use 1 wheel/ tire as it ballooned and popped and the servo I have got comin jus dont no wen.it was suposed to be in the deal but he took it out which not happy about cus now I got to wait for that. I could use the one from my axial its not high speed but its 9kg

I only need to use 1 wheel/ tire as it ballooned and popped and the servo I have got comin jus dont no wen.it was suposed to be in the deal but he took it out which not happy about cus now I got to wait for that. I could use the one from my axial its not high speed but its 9kg

So it means you coming then? I would really like to see your slash running, maybe it will help me decide of what electric RC to buy...

YeH man, slash is fully workin now, and ready to run.

Whos goin me you an leo anyone else.my tires have come if I get chance today will fit em but LEO can u bring 1 just in case pls....i got a trolly for ya rytis

YeH man, slash is fully workin now, and ready to run.

Whos goin me you an leo anyone else.my tires have come if I get chance today will fit em but LEO can u bring 1 just in case pls....i got a trolly for ya rytis

my mate with baja 5b coming as well.