• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AXIAL EXO TERRA BUGGY OWNERS THREAD

Gaz!

get it all in here guys, tip, tricks etc......

heres mine, box stock for now but it has a alturn servo, tenshock 3500kv motor and spektrum, still awaiting a sc8wp esc to run.

newprojects29912004.jpg

newprojects29912005.jpg

newprojects29912003.jpg

Edited by big gaz
  • Like 3

i am shocked at the amount of bit left over in the box too. there loads of part and servo savers spurs, and what are the rubber cap type things and rubber bungs, anyone?

theres quite a few scx10 parts in there too as well as some ax10 body mounts, bucket load of guns, a nice scale battery, and 2 pieces that make up 1 folding sand ladder, but all still useful for other bits and bobs too i suppose, no idea what the bungs or rubber bits are for either.....

everytime i look at one of them i always think the roof is in the wrong place because of the sccops.

i really like the colour big gaz has gone with on his it makes it look different to other ones ive seen on the net

thanks mate, it came as a accident though, that was the only colour that had enough to do it..... :xd::xd::xd:

tamiya ps-? light blue. :thumbsup:

theres quite a few scx10 parts in there too as well as some ax10 body mounts, bucket load of guns, a nice scale battery, and 2 pieces that make up 1 folding sand ladder, but all still useful for other bits and bobs too i suppose, no idea what the bungs or rubber bits are for either.....

thanks mate, it came as a accident though, that was the only colour that had enough to do it..... :xd::xd::xd:

it turned out tobe a good accidental colour.

Great stuff guys. I'll get pics and details of mine up tomorrow but it's still half built in the box,

I'm running a Sirius 2650 with sc8 esc but unsure on the Sirius. I'll see how it go's. Stock savage flux steering servo and I've got a full light kit, strc motor mount and shocks on route :)

Now then i thought, Finally an R/C manufacturer realises Beards dream of building a kit which contains a bonnet mounted minigun. i did a bit of googleing only to find it contains handguns and rifles? very disappointed indeed :lol:

these are great looking buggies guys :good:

• Like 1

Here is mine running tenshock sc401 4000kv 12tpinion sc8 combo with a savox servo 1256 I think, only running on a 5000 2s but it does a good 25-35 min.

The gold shocks are off and standard ones on. It's not done yet but the panels will be stratos blue so probably look very similar to gaz's

4FB3D1A2-6711-44D2-92D8-838239A88399-8866-0000093823C9FD8B.jpg

I'd love to put it on a track

• Like 1

Now then i thought, Finally an R/C manufacturer realises Beards dream of building a kit which contains a bonnet mounted minigun. i did a bit of googleing only to find it contains handguns and rifles? very disappointed indeed :lol:

these are great looking buggies guys :good:

beard if your looking for a bonnet mounted mini gun, theres one in the tamiya fav kit, not too sure which parts tree its on though.

i was going to upload a few pics but I've only taken a few from the build, nothing worth posting yet, ill get some pictures up tomorrow of my painted body :thumbsup:

looking forward to seeing these mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 1

crap pics taken with my phone

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

done little details like painted the sponsor details on the wheels(won't last 1 run but looks good) painted and weathered the radiator, installed leds....all stock for now, just put in electrics from 1 of my drifters to test it out, will later be installing tenshock 401 with sc8 esc, front alloy shock mount, vanquish motor mount and gmade shocks

• Like 3

Looking good there mark can't wait to get um altogether at Wigan and get a family pic :-) should be some good footage too of all the exo's flying around :-0

• Like 1