• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FS RC18T/MT brushless artr

mixmasterjay

Hi all im gauging intrest/testing the water in this tbh as im not 100% sure im selling it yet , basically its a rc18t team factory edition so has a few extras like alloy driveshafts , titanium turnbuckles and stuff like that , i have upgraded it to a turnigy 18A brushless esc and i think around a 6000kv turnigy motor which makes it insanely quick lol especially on 3s , it is incontrolable on 3s , i have 3 lipo's that will come with it but i think 2 have seen alot better days especially the 3s (i think its dead) , it has front and reat alloy shocktowers,alloy wing mount, alloy spring perches , new gpm alloy threaded shocks but not fitted as they didn't come with the and screw so they wouldn't seal :( , also has 2 spare 55t spur gears a few pinians , some plastic spare parts, 2 shells , 3 sets of wheels and tyres , 12mm hex conversion , carbon fibre vinyl on the chassis , you will need tx/rx and a lipo charger and i would say a couple more lipo's , i would be looking at cash offers of about

Edited by mixmasterjay

Hey buddy, would you sell a set of those wheels/tyres on thier own ? after the ones in the pic with the clear shell :good:

Hi mate aquatics as in fish and aquariums not boats lol cheers though mate , pm me pics ,stats, and what the.boats are .and what they include worth a look i suppose , craig mate if i split they are yours bud ;-) they are tamiya rally blocks on tamiya wheels.

• Like 1

You have been running and 1/18 scale on 3s ? That's epic

I have a hpi blitz I am looking to shift .

Sent from my iPhone 5

Edited by cybermenace

Yeah ran it a fair bit.on 3s and its insane lmao it flips from half.to full throttle lol ive.never got it to full throttle on 3s without it either flipping.or spinning out haha good fun trying thoug , as ive said to the othe guy please m me pics,specs, and what is included with it

thankyou

jay

Bump sensible cash offers please as im going out of the hobby for a while , im going to be putting my hopped up rush evo roller and my ndq px-16 boat hull for sale in the next couple of days , so no swaps now just cash offers

Cheers

jay