• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

free energy!

goldblades7

What do you mean heard of Tesla? If you are talking about the famous scientist you'll be hard pressed to find somebody who hasn't heard of him ;)

The Keshe foundation is interesting, I'm still on the fence about it though.

Edited by DreXeL

According to who? The tinfoil hat brigade over at sites like ATS and the David Iche forums? You simply cannot create energy from nowhere, it is impossible and goes against all known laws of physics.

Energy can only be transfered, not created. You simply cannot extract more energy from a system than you put in, it is just not possible.

But those things don't break fundamental laws of physics that have been proven time and time again, that is the difference.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/3377/Free_Energy___No_Fuel_Magnetic_Motor/

A: That's hardly an unbiased source.

B: There is nothing in that video that proves anything, in fact it has every indication of being a typical free energy scam.

It will take a lot more than videos from obvious scammers posted on a tinfoil hat website to convince me ;)

Edited by DreXeL

It's all well and good trying to chase perpetual motion etc and to an extent you can very nearly achieve it by spinning an object in a perfect vacuum and zero gravity. It'll pretty much keep going forever. But as soon as you try and harness that energy your introducing resistance which will slow everything down until it stops. The closest we can expect to get to free energy is to harness part of the power of the sun more efficiently than we currently do eg a type of Dyson sphere. Or find someway to connect to the energy grid in hyperspace (for any Iain M Banks fans).

What do you mean heard of Tesla? If you are talking about the famous scientist you'll be hard pressed to find somebody who hasn't heard of him ;)

The Keshe foundation is interesting, I'm still on the fence about it though.

Tesla is well known......but some of his work was stopped/hushed (oil companies) this is the stuff thats interesting and hard to come by.

I had come across some but cant for the life of me find it now!

Careful...you might get splinters :tease:

Tesla is well known......but some of his work was stopped/hushed (oil companies) this is the stuff thats interesting and hard to come by.

The thing with Tesla's 'free energy' devices, is they don't go against the laws of thermodynamics as he wasn't suggesting that energy is being coungered up out of nowhere, he was talking about harnessing the energy of the sun and cosmic radiation, just in completey different way to anyone before or since.

It's pretty clear that a lot of his work has been surpressed/covered up, but it's still not true 'free' energy.

Edited by DreXeL
  • Like 1

so if we find and understand properly `god` particles,dark matter, and the like then will it not change the laws of thermodynamics?

in fact will it not change all laws as we know them.....

Yeah how many times has the laws of physics been changed all ready 5ooyrs ago sailors was scared of falling off the earth lol yet 2oooyrs ago Mayans were drawing the solar system as we know it today except they drew a 10th planet strange stuff.

People can laugh at this but Iran is taking it seriously and claim to have used keshe tech to capture a USA drone plucked it out of the sky not shot it down it was undamaged they claim and USA fitted self destruct on them which they couldn't use its all madness if its true why would goverment surpress it, unless they already have it (harp) lol who knows its as good as any sci fi o like watching conspiracy stuff just like I like watching Dr who lol the difference is some conspiracys have been proven.

Check out Denver airports dark side lol.

So what exactly is this Keshe Tech?

Was it the magnet motor stuff?

And as for new laws being discovered, I don't THINK there's going to be any drastic restructuring of the laws of physics any time soon, as the current model works very well. We are just missing a link between gravity and quantum physics.

They have two seperate sets of equations which describe them, but to unify them you end up with sums which don't work.

To unify these, we might discover the needed particles or come up with theories, or may switch from the standard model to another one, ie string theory. While it works in different principles, the maths is mostly the same and all values for things are the same too. It's just a different way of looking and describing things.

In the mean time, yes I'm sure we will make new discoveries, ie what is dark matter and dark energy, what actually caused the big bang (quantum fluctuations)? etc, but nothing drastic like realising the world isn't flat :P

I watched it and lots of others but the further I looked into it I thought he is a scammer but its still possible anything is, we'll just have to wait and see if Iran gets attacked and unleashes some crazy sci fi Tec then well know lol

Another weird thing I saw the other night was strange sounds from the sky like jesuses trumpets I told my Mrs about it and she said she heard it and thought it was a car so I put one of the videos on yt and her face dropped she shished it because we was watching the film called knowing ( with nic cage ) which is what reminded me of it scientists are saying its normal but why hasn't it been heard of before. I sounds scary like war of the worlds the tripods sound lol.

I wish I heard it for myself but seeing my mrs face after seeing a similar vid I know its what she heard.

Look it up some sound really scary what could it be ( I heard solar flair ) which is why knowing reminded me