• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Teesside Bash 19th August 2012

Davie24uk

By the time i got there nearly everyone had gone, so just had a run about on the dirt track with beefy, howie,chris and his dad :) Was a good little session haha.

Sorry i missed you mate, never mind see you next time. :yes:

By the time i got there nearly everyone had gone, so just had a run about on the dirt track with beefy, howie,chris and his dad :) Was a good little session haha.

had a canny little time, i will have to remember to put that mesh in my tool box for you

Well wait no longer !

Thank's to everyone for making it such a good day despite the weather shortening the day a bit, a big thankyou to Chris.Teamhound and his Dad ( sorry dad, i've forgot your name ).

PROOF !!! a YAMA can take a bashing and live to do it again and again, and bring home some samples of primeval soup.lol :thumbsup: and for Dad with his twin engined work of art which did make it to the top but i did not get it on film :whistling:

I hope someone has a video of me wheelying the bike, shame the front wheel didn't come off, that would have been funny ?

Anyway, here you go gent's.

mate can i say it is nice to hear someone say something positive for once ;) about the ol' Yama ha

Going to look out for some of them sand busters later should be fun on the beach

Happy birthday btw

Thanks mate.

You have the best tyres on mate for sand, mine could wheelie at work on sand with hostile fitted.good job sands easy to flatten as it does make a mess of it lol

Sorry i missed you mate, never mind see you next time. :yes:

Aye, will be a few week because im at center parks this weekend coming :/

had a canny little time, i will have to remember to put that mesh in my tool box for you

Thanks, I will remember that fuel too :) Its 4 litres not 2 so will

aye, no bother, it's for my dad not me so he will sort you out. I am away this weekend coming but my dad should still be there :)

I am away too so we will sort it out whenever :) haha

i have got about 4/12 litres of 16% model technics (parts cleaner) free to good home (or any f u c k ing home really lol)

i'll take it if its going to a good home :) lol i didnt realise it was fuel earlier i thought it was actual cleaner haha ni have a 0.12 engine it would run sweet in

i'll take it if its going to a good home :) lol i didnt realise it was fuel earlier i thought it was actual cleaner haha ni have a 0.12 engine it would run sweet in

ive got 4 litres of the same stuff if ya want that aswell???? :yucky:

Ill take that as we if it's going free, might take the old .12 thunder tiger for a round the world trip:)

Yea it's free lol I'll bring it next time I'm out don't no how old it is but it's worth a try