• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wigan 3 sister bash discussion thread.

Yeah would like to know that too? The videos look awesome, can't believe I have a house full of RC cars and have lived 10 minutes away for several years but never knew.

Edited by AMC74

Well just ripped the rx and tx out of the hyper (as I thought it was knackered) but then I had a blast from the past this problem happened a while ago and some lads at 3 sisters showed me how to reset it and it worked gonna put it all back in and try that, so glad i remembered before I threw it in the bin, the bin men come tomorrow. Phew that was close :D

Edited by the bull

We start turning up between 12 and 1 just follow the forum on Saturday night. Usually stay until all the cars are broke or run out of juice whichever comes first :)

• Like 1

Well I've looked over the vrophy I put a different rx and tx on it and I still get the drop outs when I get no response from the car. So I think that it's again another faulty esc would anyone mind fitting it to their cars to see if it does the same also will my warranty still be ok if I've fitted a becs. I got it from RC geeks.

Les,feel free to try it on one of mine,it's not a servo issue mate,if it's cutting out,it's a Esc problem.

thanks tony I'm struggling to get to 3 sisters on sunday but if your going let me now mate I will try and drop it off to you. Oh pat may be able to give me an answer let you know. Cheers Edited by the bull

Four various rc cars bashed at three sisters by my kids and I, only damage is a stripped spur, well impressed B-). Looking forward to when we can go again. Thanks to all involved, from the spectacular large 5b trucks to the brushless 5s truggy blowing tyres!

• Like 2