• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wigan 3 sister bash discussion thread.

My new centre dog bones arrived today, just waiting on the new shocks now to get my Hyper7e rolling again. I think I'll have to get a T-Bone front bumper as it would almost certainly have saved me against that mean Savage.

I'm gonna get myself banned from 3 sisters. I keep hurting other peoples cars!!

Teach them to get in the way of the mighty truggy......

Thought I had gotten away with another day of bashing with no incidents but looking at the car today and the front suspension holder is snapped again. But prob my own doings... Alloy ones seem a lil expensive but it will be the third time I've changed it!!

Edited by ShadowDEMON88

Thought I had gotten away with another day of bashing with no incidents but looking at the car today and the front suspension holder is snapped again. But prob my own doings... Alloy ones seem a lil expensive but it will be the third time I've changed it!!

Hi there mate I have the same kind of problem with me lads colossus with the same thing keep breaking fortunately they only cost a few quid for 2 so I just keep several in stock so I can keep it rolling,

:)

Savvys revenge ??? Lol :)

Check out eBay USA for hpi truggy spares mate, much cheaper than Uk ;)

What part does he keep breaking les ??

Hey pat ive forgot the name of it but it's a part that the drive shaft attaches to which also seats the bearings and the wheel attaches to, its no hassle they are as cheap as chips and they break before the more expensive stuff so a bit like a fail safe :) and I've only replaced 4 since he has been using it like a mad man.

Right this is the place to talk anything 3 sisters, we'll keep the other thread soley for dates/times and confirmation of who's coming etc :thumbsup:

Sunday was a cracking days bashing, dave bashed his seat, alpha's car thinks its a submarine and the technicians new short course truck looked and performed great,

roll on next weekend :030:

Do you run them on that gravel carpark on the left before the gates for 3 sisters? I minght come next time. 3sister is only 2 miles away from where i live :)

Well I've got a spare for now to keep me going but think I'm gonna upgrade to an alloy one when I put my next order in! As its the front end figure its gonna take a lot of bashing and I've already upgrade the front plate.

Gonna make it as tuff as a tank...!!! So watch out :thumbsup:

Well I've got a spare for now to keep me going but think I'm gonna upgrade to an alloy one when I put my next order in! As its the front end figure its gonna take a lot of bashing and I've already upgrade the front plate.

Gonna make it as tuff as a tank...!!! So watch out :thumbsup:

You should get a pair of T bones they give a lot of protection to I've just had mine delivered and they look good to cant wait to fit them buggies still filthy at the mo though.

given up cleaning them now,, not fussed anymore,, can not seem to be bothered to pick a screwdriver up these past couple of months to even try to fix them, got hobbyking orders still in boxes cars half done everywhere,, no will :yawn:

drives the misses mad

Edited by bombaymary

You should get a pair of T bones they give a lot of protection to I've just had mine delivered and they look good to cant wait to fit them buggies still filthy at the mo though.

Noob question..... Whats a T bone? Cause I only know it as a steak!!

:) the weather is looking awesome for Sunday hot and blue sky I feel another BBQ coming on.

:)

So come one wez and pat. get those cars ready to go. I feel a great day coming :)

Edited by the bull
  • Like 2

I will be needing some knowledge on electric RC conversions so I hope you can all help. Looked into it today and it's a mind field. Why can't things just be simple?

Forgot to add great name :) I would of went for the brum !!

That would have been a good one but I was just desperate to change to onother one, I don't think they will let me change it again :(