• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

when its damp, the 2wd stick great and handle fantastic, bad news it sets like concrete when dry and takes ages to clean them up, or maybe its just my driving !!!

Well most of us heading up there have baja's so it should be perfect :)

Anyone else heading up?

Edited by Wrighty8766

Yeah guys there was about 15 of us there all in all! Was a decent day, wasn't really muddy to be fair, there was a decent sized puddle in the top left hand corner and a couple of very small muddy patches dotted around but that was all!

Waiting for one of the lads to compile all of the footage from the day (including some arial quadcopter footage) as soon as he has sorted the video I will get it posted on here for you guys :)

• 4 months later...

So who's looking forward to the nice dry warm weather? i know i am :) 

cant wait bring it on :) will also be good to see some of the old faces that dont come on here as much anymore ;)

Yeah defo cant wait this year as last year had too much going on with holidays and what not :( this year i have none but the missus is so jobs a good en :)

• Like 1

I'm with you on that one pat last time I let it dry and had to use a jet wash to get it off do t mind the dust and a bit of mud but not that concrete stuff the 3 sisters throws up.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I only got my buggy started today and had to reset everything to factory settings (that's nitro for ya) so spending tomorrow tuning and getting the savage going so I won't be out but might be up for a bash on Monday if I get everything running and tuned tomorrow.

I'd be interested if people were thinking of bashing on Monday. I was going to take the kids, dog and boats down to 3 Sisters anyway if the weathers OK, so a spot of bashing too would be nice.

Did anyone go over yesterday? Couldn't get any time as missus planned a car boot crawl so didn't get back till gone 4pm :( but defo planning to get over next Sunday if anyone is up for it?