• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

think it was one of my diffs if i remember rite bull, my drive shafts were spinning but sending all the power to the diff that had stripped. another time it was a really simple thing, the pin that goes through one of the drive cups where it meets the diff had fell out (common problem on the mta4). hope this helps bull. is it the savage??oh and some (alot) of monster trucks have slippers on them, check its tight!!

will fetch the hd drive shafts aswell if u want toxic?

i am normally a bit late anyway tech and get there about 1pm

Edited by bobby288

How could I :lol: I honestly thought you was paying me before your holiday. You never mentioned I had to wait for payment plus you've been back a while now and made no attempt to pay. Anyway just leave it bud it was only pennies.

LOL Pat!

I saw you on the Sunday and was off on holiday the wed after. when spoke to you I said I had it in the car you then said leave it till see you next :-/ so that would t have been for 3 weeks at least then took a week to recover from jet lag so no chance was bashing.

Been back 10 days pat lol

Anyway I would rather pay it fella its only

Edited by hebby

think it was one of my diffs if i remember rite bull, my drive shafts were spinning but sending all the power to the diff that had stripped. another time it was a really simple thing, the pin that goes through one of the drive cups where it meets the diff had fell out (common problem on the mta4). hope this helps bull. is it the savage??oh and some (alot) of monster trucks have slippers on them, check its tight!!

will fetch the hd drive shafts aswell if u want toxic?

i am normally a bit late anyway tech and get there about 1pm

You heading over bobby? Will fly over and give the Tekno kit a good testing :-) will fetch the ramp as well ;-)

• Like 1

I've got a head like a sieve bud, clean forgot I'd said that, I know your a good guy :D just read my posts back and I sound like an ass sorry bud never meant it that way :)

Can't come tomorrow, got more plans with the kids, think we're off to southport or maybe Blackpool if I can get the bloody kids out of bed early enough :lol:

• Like 2

Defo out tomorrow hebby, just finishing charging last of the batteries. Even made a new battery holder after last time I was out an 1 of them nearly blew up in my face when I took the Velcro straps off in the losi. Makes U think a bit, forget sometimes how dangerous lipos can be. So made a holder out of old ammunition box and foam

Edited by bobby288
  • Like 1

I've got a head like a sieve bud, clean forgot I'd said that, I know your a good guy :D just read my posts back and I sound like an ass sorry bud never meant it that way :)

Can't come tomorrow, got more plans with the kids, think we're off to southport or maybe Blackpool if I can get the bloody kids out of bed early enough :lol:

Its right pat :thumbsup:

serious fella if you hadnt said " give it us when i see you next " i would have gone to car and got it for you :thumbsup:

Its here anyway mate whenever you want it :yes:

Edited by hebby

Defo out tomorrow hebby, just finishing charging last of the batteries. Even made a new battery holder after last time I was out an 1 of them nearly blew up in my face when I took the Velcro straps off in the losi. Makes U think a bit, forget sometimes how dangerous looks can be. So made a holder out of old ammunition box and foam

Yeah just stuck mine on charge ready  :yes:  missus is moaning tho but will just have to slap her about a bit to let her know who she's messing with  :whistling:  hope she dont see this!

• Like 2

Tomorrow's a maybe for me.Running the Truggy on 5s has stripped the Kyosho diff's front+rear.Bobby,nice Heli vid,sounds crazy but moving on to a larger scale Heli (TT Raptor size) will help your learning curve,larger control surfaces are much more forgiving,my best advice is join a local flying club,save money on the lessons and the help/advice is free.Club i joined was

i have been training on a t/rex 600 nitro (little bigger than raptor 50) thats how i have got to this stage so quickly, as when i go back to my little 450 its so quick and agile where as the bigger helis are like everything is slowed down.. going to stick with the lessons till i am to a certain level as i seem to learn so much from him everytime i go and i can allways practice inbetween.. honest alpha he is a very good teacher.. hopefully see u tomorrow and have a chat

Edited by bobby288

Was pretty good after the weather, that place takes a lot of rain to make it unusable. A couple of puddles here and there but perfect really, no dust & plenty of grip! 

anybody going out on sunday... weather seems to look good on sunday allthough pretty poo on saturday!!

Prob gonna head over to Quarry this weekend bobby misses got a load of doors she wants hangin so won't have that long out :-(

Prob gonna head over to Quarry this weekend bobby misses got a load of doors she wants hangin so won't have that long out :-(

Out on keg with my misses today so if head ok tomoz will pop down to quarry , let me know if you want to meet ? Will keep my eye on quarry thread .

Well my chargers still not arrived so can't run George's. also the only fuel I have is 20% nitro for the savage and the clutch needs changing on that the hyper ss is run in but I have not had time to get any 25% fuel for it so I guess I'm out. If a few are going I may pop over for a gab and to watch. Should be back next week. We are supposed to be getting some top weather in September :)

Don't think I can get there the missus is working till 2 o clock and I have to pick her up she's gonna let me know if she can get a lift in the morning. If not next week for defo. I can pop down to the cinema for an hour though. So not all bad :)

Edited by the bull

i'm doing my mod 1+2 of my motorbike test over the next couple of sundays so am out for a while unfortunantly.. really want a nice 600 or something