• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

• 2 months later...

Right you lot, WDRCCC have a new bashing spot in St-Helens which is really good, no mud (even after rain) lots of space for high speed off road fun , hills, jumps the lot, we even have a track lay out....a few groups are all meeting here Sunday so get on it, not seen you lot for ages 
Postcode is WA9 3EN 
Anybody fancy joining in ???

I climb regularly in the cheaper sports place in Great Sankey, Warrington, way cheaper and less agro than town. Still bash my cars n trucks when my thumbs work lol.

Let me know if interested in meeting up for either....

Cheers

Simon

It's a bit dead at the moment, Me and outlaw graphics will be back in the new year but while it's cold and wet outside were doing a lot of indoor rock climbing/bouldering at the climbing hangar in Liverpool. If anyone fancies themselves as a bit of a Spider-Man your welcome to join us :lol:

I'm definitely up for giving the Warrington centre a go :) I've never really climbed with ropes though, just bouldering really but up for anything :) let me know when your next going and I'll see if I can make it. I'm free most days from 4 onwards and weekends.

As for the cars. I can't see me using them much this year, I'm trying to climb at least 3/4 times a week and with 3 kids and a full time job that doesn't leave much time for Rc :(

I'm going to sell a few off and keep my special ones. Seems daft having tons of Rc stuff if I'm not gonna use it.

I'm definitely up for giving the Warrington centre a go :) I've never really climbed with ropes though, just bouldering really but up for anything :) let me know when your next going and I'll see if I can make it. I'm free most days from 4 onwards and weekends.

As for the cars. I can't see me using them much this year, I'm trying to climb at least 3/4 times a week and with 3 kids and a full time job that doesn't leave much time for Rc :(

I'm going to sell a few off and keep my special ones. Seems daft having tons of Rc stuff if I'm not gonna use it.

yea right who the hell are you kiddin see at three sisters in a month or two lol

I'm running over to that site in St. Helens a little later for a nosey it's a bit closer so handy if you've got ltd time. Let you know what it's like

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I went over to see it and it will be three sisters for me. My first impressions on the St. Helens site is that it's a great spot but can't see locals putting up with the noise for long especially in the summer when they are trying to relax in the garden.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Where has everyone gone, surely there must be a few still bobbing about with 1/5th gassers.

Anyone any plans for 3 sisters this weekend 11th on sunday, weather looking ish, with a bit of rain on saturday early morning, but forecast changes daily these days.

If not at above where is everyone going as i cant be the only one who needs to scratch an itch and smell the 2 stroke.

just had a walk down the road from me and theres a possible bashing site in standish its a very large golf course whats not running anymore  theres no houses near by different terrain humps sand boxes and small ponds 

cant tell but it looks short they keep trying to build houses on it but keeps falling through but they put concrete blocks on the entrance of the car park thats the only downside 

Edited by CJCMods

Been up today fella, grass too long really, ok if you stay on the paths where the walkers have been but its more fun in the car park area. There may be other sections if you walk further but i did go a good way in with the 5ive but 2 wd is too hard to keep on the short grass which has been down trodden, went up to 3 sisters instead, brilliant on the scale when a bit wet as the 2 wd with hostiles has great traction, just got to clean them all now :(

Been up today fella, grass too long really, ok if you stay on the paths where the walkers have been but its more fun in the car park area. There may be other sections if you walk further but i did go a good way in with the 5ive but 2 wd is too hard to keep on the short grass which has been down trodden, went up to 3 sisters instead, brilliant on the scale when a bit wet as the 2 wd with hostiles has great traction, just got to clean them all now :(

Jesus :( theres a bmx track on way to chorley theres no grass its dirt i will keep finding local places for bashing